Mr Langvatn?s New and Improved Tactic Thread (With test league)

im with you on this one Jason, i think ill also be going playing offline so they dont patch it, so cool looking forward to ur tactic MR L, and also might be an idea to keep your thread clean and focused on what its made for ie tacic testing, just saying ;) :wub::wub:

is it the thing that staeaton had found and bubbled to si? lol

mrlang how have u come up with this tactic ? have u studied it or have u just stumbled on it and got abit lucky ? like the ss pal

im with you on this one Jason, i think ill also be going playing offline so they dont patch it, so cool looking forward to ur tactic MR L, and also might be an idea to keep your thread clean and focused on what its made for ie tacic testing, just saying ;) :wub::wub:
No chance they will patch it mate to busy working on FM15

the game will get just boring playing with that tactic. no criticism to Mr L people can play it or not its their choice

the game will get just boring playing with that tactic. no criticism to Mr L people can play it or not its their choice

Already ia boring, making it too hard for numptys like me :)

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

A fun game for people waiting on the upload and to keep you busy: try to recreate the tactic from the screenshot MrL gave earlier :D

I ended my Zilina season well..

View attachment 372639

I need to finish my research paper, deadline in 2 hours, but after that I will be back finishing up final tweaks for the tactic :)

Ah my favourite people i like to see in a thread, Mr L, W4nker & now add Jason to it, oh and i usually like to see what nezza is doing & kitchen75, lol im a fan boy llf

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Ill come back and test when its released but back to FM13 now for I'll have no laptop left if I play FM14 much longer. My players missing the easiest chance after chance then the opposition score with basically every shot they get on target! What's the point?!?

si and fm14 need telling about this, they really messed this game up, I used to love this game, now I hate it
Ill come back and test when its released but back to FM13 now for I'll have no laptop left if I play FM14 much longer. My players missing the easiest chance after chance then the opposition score with basically every shot they get on target! What's the point?!?