Mr Langvatn?s New and Improved Tactic Thread (With test league)

Wow, that magic box tactic looks a lot like a tactic I've been working on for the last week. Not same formation, but many similar positions and team settings :) Should be decent then :)

Hi mate how it going? Iv'e created a 4-2-3-1 ( my first ever ;) ) but I will post it on this thread when Iv'e done a full season with it

Finishing up my research paper today, so will have more time to test until I go on my fishing trip :)

Sounds good mate, awaiting your results :)

So, atm the Veez' Killer-tactic is being refined, so I tried out TTF9's OBLIVION v2 while waiting..
Got me a 1st place in first season with Everton (no transfers) - cant remember if it was 84 or 85 points i got..
(I scored around 85ish goals and conceded 35ish)

Sadly cant post SS before Thuesday since I'm without Internet until then (I'm at work right now) :(
But guess there's enough tactics already in qeue for you to wait till Thuesday :)

Hihihihihihihihahahahahahaha, I finally broke the match engine's attack! Stay tuned :)

The defense in the tactic I'm working on is BETTER than the old Rock and Tripletweaks!!!

Me:

20-30 shots, 3-4 average goals

Opposition:

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

This scenario happens extremely often :p

Last edited:
Hihihihihihihihahahahahahaha, I finally broke the match engine's attack! Stay tuned :)

The defense in the tactic I'm working on is BETTER than the old Rock and Tripletweaks!!!

Me:

20-30 shots, 3-4 average goals

Opposition:

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

This scenario happens extremely often :p
A truly wonderful news. Can you share SS(Formation-Results)?

A truly wonderful news. Can you share SS(Formation-Results)?

I've "ordered" my whole test team to prioritize it in the 228 game test :)

Here is a screenshot of the formation :) It works like my old tactics in FM13, counter-attacking, direct football :)

Please tell me you didn't use that tactic for the friendly matches? Not good results.

MY bad they're Evertons fixtures not yours hahaha!

Last edited:
Please tell me you didn't use that tactic for the friendly matches? Not good results.

Haha, friendly matches aren't even part of the testing :p The savefile starts at first league game :) It's just been holidayed to league start.

But the results u see there are not mine anyway. Those are Everton's :p

I've "ordered" my whole test team to prioritize it in the 228 game test :)

Here is a screenshot of the formation :) It works like my old tactics in FM13, counter-attacking, direct football :)
Interesting formation. Hopefully , this tactic will be the best tactic. Good work. :)

Releasing after testing is complete, 228 games, so will be at least a couple days. But it will be worth the wait :)

Just working on some minor tweaks for perfection, it's better for you that I do my work 100% :)