Mr Langvatn?s New and Improved Tactic Thread (With test league)

Mr Langvatn have you checked my 4-2-3-1? my back 4 have been very good in defence, I have 2 FB on support which can be converted to WB on support and I also have a BPD-D on the left and CB-C on the right and they been impressive.

this could be what you need for your 2 CB's

Mr Langvatn have you checked my 4-2-3-1? my back 4 have been very good in defence, I have 2 FB on support which can be converted to WB on support and I also have a BPD-D on the left and CB-C on the right and they been impressive.

this could be what you need for your 2 CB's

Tried those :p Doesn't work on overload mentality :p

have you tried using them in a more attacking phase? I know this sounds stupid and I don't think anyone has tried this but have them run up the field as much as possible and then just hope that the offside trap actually works ;)

Yeah overload is the problem with Ninja unfortunately, i switched to control and it's a lot better.

Okay, got 1-2 hours now, will see what I can do to make Ninjas more stable :)

In the meanwhile, it would be nice if more people could test another version I've been working on,. Try different mentalities and give feedback :)

Last edited:
Will curious be getting some love? Im trying chelsea with ninja and the amount of 1-0 or 0-0 with teams that play 11 in defence is ridiculous. My 3 amcs just seem content to pass between themselves just out of range of the net. Curious shows no mercy to anyone

Will curious be getting some love? Im trying chelsea with ninja and the amount of 1-0 or 0-0 with teams that play 11 in defence is ridiculous. My 3 amcs just seem content to pass between themselves just out of range of the net. Curious shows no mercy to anyone

The Ninjas v2 has 2 amc's and one striker, so that's what i',m working on now to resolve that issue u are talking about :)

If I can't get much progress on it, I will try tweaking Curious George further instead.

Last edited:
Exciting stuff. So is ninja your main tactic now? The defence of curious is brilliant

WAIT, don't download that last one. I just stumbled over something here!