Mr Langvatn?s New and Improved Tactic Thread (With test league)

As this tactic testing method is time consuming (152 games per tactic), be patient :) Danilo soon done tested 76 games in the sub-top test. Next on the list is "Back to Basic".

This is why FM Base is the best FM site out there, brilliant work guy's :D

Can anyone tell me were I can get FMRTE from, do you need to pay for it

FMRTE website, download it and then you have to buy a license that costs ?4.25. You then activate the license number they send you to get all of the content.

FMRTE website, download it and then you have to buy a license that costs ?4.25. You then activate the license number they send you to get all of the content.
Is this the one were you can get tactic's 100% fluid right away

Is this the one were you can get tactic's 100% fluid right away

Yeah, it's a necessary tool for tacticians because of that ability. Let's say you want to try a different position for a player in your tactic. Normally you would have to start a new game to test it. With FMRTE you can change what you want when you want. It is definitely worth the 4 quid or whatever it costs now :)

Yeah, it's a necessary tool for tacticians because of that ability. Let's say you want to try a different position for a player in your tactic. Normally you would have to start a new game to test it. With FMRTE you can change what you want when you want. It is definitely worth the 4 quid or whatever it costs now :)
Ok mate just got it cant seem to activate my lisence key any help

Will you test a Skrill's teams? Sorry for my English, I'm from Russia

Will try to play Chelsea team with your thread's results (based on your results). Sorry for my English, I don't know how it tell))

Last edited:
Will try to play Chelsea team with your thread's results (based on your results). Sorry for my English, I don't know how it tell))

Ah ok :) Well, then you should follow the 160 CA/PA test :) This is not a quick test, so give us some days to finish up some tacs.

Sorry about constantly changing the OP. We needed to start over on a couple tacs due to a difference in the way we ran the tests, + we noticed that we can freeze morale/fitness in FMRTE, so that saves time, which means more tactics tested in less time.

the testing is flowing now, more then before. My girlfriend is asleep!!! :D

Sorry for topic lads got fmrte working can you only get tactics 100% fluid at start of the game, just moved everything up to 100 saved it nothing happend

Sorry for topic lads got fmrte working can you only get tactics 100% fluid at start of the game, just moved everything up to 100 saved it nothing happend

You need to refresh your tactics window in FM after you save it. like click squad, then back to tactics screen, then it should be full.