Mr Langvatn?s New and Improved Tactic Thread (With test league)

Danilo is so incredibly sick!

Check the table........

Last edited:
Danilo?

im currently using Steaton's total anhillation v2 on a juventus save.
im in the finals in CL (vs Arsenal)
sitting top on table 35games in W34 D1 L0 100-15 goaldif.
I was sitting at 4 conceeded for a long time but then i beat Genoa 5-6 away and wopzy buffon lost his pride after a seriouse injury it seems /:

Mr L. for you wich is the best tactic? danilo? abcd10? or abcd10 tweaked by yourself?

mrl what would u say the best tactic is danilo or locksmith
I am testing Locksmith now as we speak and i would say it is a close race between the two, but wont know untill it is finished. Mr. L would probably not be testing for a few days as his needs to write n HUGE paper for school.

lol thanks for quick reply pal, im using locksmith and its proberly the best tactic I have used in fm14
I am testing Locksmith now as we speak and i would say it is a close race between the two, but wont know untill it is finished. Mr. L would probably not be testing for a few days as his needs to write n HUGE paper for school.

do u really think so ? locksmith beat it in a test someone did before

This is a more reliable test, as every tac will get tested 6x38 games. One test is too random to be able to trust the results.
I don't think the difference between Danilo and Locksmith will be much though. Locksmith is great too. (and there is still time for being wrong, as there are many matches left to play)

And we haven't even started on the 135 CA/PA base yet.

Last edited:
This is a more reliable test, as every tac will get tested 6x38 games. One test is too random to be able to trust the results.
I don't think the difference between Danilo and Locksmith will be much though. Locksmith is great too. (and there is still time for being wrong, as there are many matches left to play)

thanks for the feedback mrl, ur doing a good job

Is this the original Danillo or DanilloTight please?
And the same for locksmith, which version?

Could you post link to the tactics you test aswell?
Might be benificial for others to try them aswell (magical tweaks might happend)..MORE COFFE! :D

Could you post link to the tactics you test aswell?
Might be benificial for others to try them aswell (magical tweaks might happend)..MORE COFFE! :D

There are links mate :) Just click the tactic names :)