I kinda "hate" all these amazing strikerless tactics... I love to play with strikers :p

Yeah, more variety would have been great, we would see who really loves strikerless and who goes strikerless because it's the way to go in FM17.

Ahhh this is good to see. Just bought 2017, despite me saying i was bored because 2017 was too easy. At least Mr L is still here and up to his usual shenanigans :D

Think I'll give some of your weaker tactics a blast to make things more interesting :p

Last edited:
Hi all,

Has anyone had any success with this by moving 1 of the DM into a CM posistion?

Underdog's can be dangerous for you, I dunno which team you manage but in 17 I always change according to opponent.

Hi all,

Has anyone had any success with this by moving 1 of the DM into a CM posistion?

Underdog's can be dangerous for you, I dunno which team you manage but in 17 I always change according to opponent.

I manage LLM mate. I just dont like the 2 DM in this tactic so wondered if anyone had moved one to CM and if they had any luck.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...aalborgbk-not-another-strikerless-tactic.html

do you guys have time to test this one? Finding it very solid defensively.

Hi there! I'll just copy paste the message from the OP here to answer your question :)

IMPORTANT MESSAGE (29.04.2017)

It's getting quite hard to get an overview of all the tactics that are being requested to test from all the different forums, websites and facebook groups, so I will say here what I have said other places.

You can request a tactic to be tested here. Simply make a quick thread with a link to the original tactic thread. Also please state if the tactic is yours or someone else's, as we want to credit the right creator. This way we have a better overview, and also we have more people who can manage the requests, so it will be much quicker.