TFF's Demolisher v5 is already tested.

There are 2 versions of Demolisher tactic : The Strikerless version and The Striker version

At the OP of Demolisher thread TFF clearly stated that The Strikerless version is better than The Striker version and he made The Striker version only because some people like to play with a tactic that has at least one striker.

The Strikerless V4 and The Striker V5 are deferent tactics.

Last edited:
Do you want to translate it to you in another language? I said TFF's tactic - Demolisher v5 is tested, do you see Strikerless v5 version anywhere?. I'm just letting him know that only one of these tactics is tested. Regarding what TFF claims about that strikerless is better than other one with a striker, everybody can see results from users' games that v5 shows much better performance.

Here is the result of v5 test:

View attachment 96046

There are 2 versions of Demolisher tactic : The Strikerless version and The Striker version

At the OP of Demolisher thread TFF clearly stated that The Strikerless version is better than the striker version and he made the striker version only because some people like to play with a tactic that has at least one striker.

The Strikerless V4 and The Striker V5 are deferent tactics.

Don`t forget stephenhk tactics perfekt 352 and the 3 best formation he have made :)

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

It's getting quite hard to get an overview of all the tactics that are being requested to test from all the different forums, websites and facebook groups, so I will say here what I have said other places.

You can request a tactic to be tested here. Simply make a quick thread with a link to the original tactic thread. Also please state if the tactic is yours or someone else's, as we want to credit the right creator. This way we have a better overview, and also we have more people who can manage the requests, so it will be much quicker.

Last edited:
There is results regarding the version you are asking - v4, there you go:

View attachment 96029

The gap between v4 strikerless and v5 with a striker versions is small. Few points and goals conceding difference, have fun playing with it.

p.s there are new versions of demolisher tactics :)

The demolisher v4 tactic is still not tested by the true mr?

View attachment 96012

Long time I'm looking for a tactic in this forum... I have allready tested all af version demolisher (striker and strikerless).
Not convinced by all of them (number of shot, passes, possession, ...)

This is my first match with demolisher "Striker V6"...

Number of Passes not better than other tactics, but shots, possession and game fluid!

And tactic about 50% fluid

waiting for the rest of the matches... :)

View attachment 1113857yes ttf says that is the best tis one...hope to test it soon mrl and his team

Long time I'm looking for a tactic in this forum... I have allready tested all af version demolisher (striker and strikerless).
Not convinced by all of them (number of shot, passes, possession, ...)

This is my first match with demolisher "Striker V6"...

Number of Passes not better than other tactics, but shots, possession and game fluid!

And tactic about 50% fluid

waiting for the rest of the matches... :)

Hey

Can you test new versions of TFF's Demolisher tactic Demolisher (Strikerless) V5 and Demolisher (Striker) V6?

Thanks!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-17-tactics/365086-demolisher.html

Referring you to my post higher up on this page:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

It's getting quite hard to get an overview of all the tactics that are being requested to test from all the different forums, websites and facebook groups, so I will say here what I have said other places.

You can request a tactic to be tested here. Simply make a quick thread with a link to the original tactic thread. Also please state if the tactic is yours or someone else's, as we want to credit the right creator. This way we have a better overview, and also we have more people who can manage the requests, so it will be much quicker.

Referring you to my post higher up on this page:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

yes u are right mr L...also i think they post it there as i see....so we will wait to be tested...

Pandemo 1ST tactic but it's off topic lol. I'm going to try

I'm using pandemo at home and chinese strikerless when away.. and the result is amazing!!!

I'm happy with Chinese 343 for away matches, what do you recommend for home? In my oponion, Pandemo still struggles against teams you should easily beat...