Knap clearly copied TFF by making the tactic before him. :p
We've been there before. TFF has lost a bit of steam this year because most of his best tactics are based off someone else's.
It's always a coincidence that a certain tactic starts to dominate the forums and then a few weeks later TFF releases Demolisher v46351 which is obviously a tweaked version of existing stuff.

Now be ready trolls will be attack you, but you're right. Knap is this years Dybala.

Knap clearly copied TFF by making the tactic before him. :p
We've been there before. TFF has lost a bit of steam this year because most of his best tactics are based off someone else's.
It's always a coincidence that a certain tactic starts to dominate the forums and then a few weeks later TFF releases Demolisher v46351 which is obviously a tweaked version of existing stuff.

Now be ready trolls will be attack you, but you're right. Knap is this years Dybala.
mate do we have a stable 4231??..maybe i am gonna go back to fm16 to use deep cisilian or 4231 from the wibe

May I ask why you have decided to only make a suptop/underdog test? How much trouble would it be to include a topdog test aswell? It would be awesome to know if there are tactics/systems that are more efficient once you've established a great side.

May I ask why you have decided to only make a suptop/underdog test? How much trouble would it be to include a topdog test aswell? It would be awesome to know if there are tactics/systems that are more efficient once you've established a great side.

It's probably because you can use any overall great tactic and plug it in with a big club. I've used tactics on Contain with big clubs and you just smash everyone without ever conceding. Even when teams park the bus against you, yes.

I believe the sub-top test is quite good for top teams, because sometimes in Champions League (and specific leagues), you may face opposition who are same strength as you, and then it would be good to have a balanced tactic. I'm sure one could do a test to figure out which tactic scores the most goals while being a huge favourite, but most likely it's gonna be the same tactics as the ones on the top of the sub-top table (you can also look at the top tactics overall and just look at the goals scored in total).

Having an own test for world-class teams would give us too little in comparison with the effort it takes to do another separate test (remember, we test many hundred, maybe a thousand tactics, each year) And we cannot include it in the same test either, because 3 test teams in the same leauge means they face each other too often, so the results will be more random)

Last edited:
I believe the sub-top test is quite good for top teams, because sometimes in Champions League (and specific leagues), you may face opposition who are same strength as you, and then it would be good to have a balanced tactic. I'm sure one could do a test to figure out which tactic scores the most goals while being a huge favourite, but most likely it's gonna be the same tactics as the ones on the top of the sub-top table (you can also look at the top tactics overall and just look at the goals scored in total).

Having an own test for world-class teams would give us too little in comparison with the effort it takes to do another separate test (remember, we test many hundred, maybe a thousand tactics, each year) And we cannot include it in the same test either, because 3 test teams in the same leauge means they face each other too often, so the results will be more random)

I appreciate the response. Thx. :)

Mr L, can you test this variation of TFF's demolisher striker v16 in your test? I believe it might just be the best "4 at the back, with strikers (2!)" tactic around. Just curious about the results it might achieve. Thanks.
LINK in post #1358

Mr Langvatn,

I've found a tactic on SI Games Community Forums in Tactics, Training & Strategies Discussion page by Barbosa04.
I thought it was very interesting read on the analysis on his tactic. And he seems to had good results with it.
The formation is a 3-4-3 sweeper diamond - attacking (with a Libero & Half Back).

It's called Suicide Squad - Breaking Scoring Records. https://community.sigames.com/topic/403804-suicide-squad-–-breaking-scoring-records/

There isn't any download for the tactic, but I was wondering if you could test this tactic out on your Test Centre (Mr L Tactics - Tactic Table).

Thanks sdbrook

Last edited:
Mr Langvatn,

I've found a tactic on SI Games Community Forums in Tactics, Training & Strategies Discussion page by Barbosa04.
I thought it was very interesting read on the analysis on his tactic. And he seems to had good results with it.
The formation is a 3-4-3 sweeper diamond - attacking (with a Libero & Half Back).

It's called Suicide Squad - Breaking Scoring Records. https://community.sigames.com/topic/403804-suicide-squad-–-breaking-scoring-records/

There isn't any download for the tactic, but I was wondering if you could test this tactic out on your Test Centre (Mr L Tactics - Tactic Table).

Thanks sdbrook

This one also interests me, although i think you need an overpowered team for it to actually be successful.....

no further tests are expected, Mr. L?
Can't open the site, btw

This was a month ago.

We cannot rely on the server used to test automatically the tactics until September, so today we stop testing new tactics.
@MrLangvatn and I will decide what to do with the new tactics soon, we'll let you know as soon as possible, but probably we will use a slower computer for less time per day
1f609.svg

In the meantime I will work on the site the whole summer: to add new functionalities, a new (more) automated testing system and a new GUI.
Stay tuned
1f600.svg

Luigi

hey can anyone give me a good home and away tactics please?