Mr Langvatn's Tactic Centre FM14

I doubt the game engine is the same, is it? And will the demo allow me to test extensively like I did on FM13? Custom databases etc. I also need to be able to use FMRTE in my tactic work.

As much as i enjoyed your tactics last year, i would chip in if anybody else wants to help Mr. L getting the game.

As much as i enjoyed your tactics last year, i would chip in if anybody else wants to help Mr. L getting the game.

After discovering it's against the rules of this site, you will just have to wait :)

Match engine version is 14.1.1 in the demo. Is it the same in the full game?

no disrespect!
you make good tactics !
BUT

You can get the game for free .go download the torrent from pirate bay . it have the latest patch . If you are planning to get some money by posting here that you dont have money that's pretty stupid.

don't be so harsh on him, he is a poor student who has a baby and can't afford the game ;)

no disrespect!
you make good tactics !
BUT

You can get the game for free .go download the torrent from pirate bay . it have the latest patch . If you are planning to get some money by posting here that you dont have money that's pretty stupid.

I even said that it's against the rules. I just stated the reason, so my followers understand why..

Is it just me or has the tactics interface become A LOT less advanced? From 20 point sliders to yes/no options... hmm..

Yea sliders completely gone but I like. Made my own successful tactics for the first time since FM08 :)

I have some blame to take for Mr L, i suggested he put up the paypal link so people could show thanks for the hard effort he put into his tactics, i hav an android phone and the X D A forums it happens all the time, people give money to the devs for the custom roms they make for ur phone, and believe it or not cetain devs have actually been able to get new phones as well, so take it easy on Mr L

Last edited:
I cant understand how someone cant afford a game? :O

Very easy, he's student fees to pay for, maybe travel money to there, he's a new dad so loads of nappies, milk, food, extra mouth to feed, clothes, need i go on?

Believe it or not, 50 euros is quite a lot of money for students, and with a baby, there are other priorities.

50 euros, are you crazy? :)

You can get easily for around 30 euros...no need to buy a packed game, you can buy just a key.

But yeah, with a baby everything is expensive.

BTW I am also a student with no baby :D

50 euros, are you crazy? :)

You can get easily for around 30 euros...no need to buy a packed game, you can buy just a key.

But yeah, with a baby everything is expensive.

BTW I am also a student with no baby :D

On steam it's 50 euros :p