Mr Langvatn's Tactic Centre for FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr Langvatn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 808
  • Views Views 188K
my strikers are studge, balo, suarez(swapped him for sterling plus £45m) and origin. who would you play where?

Sturridge - poacher , suarez CF , balo Dlf although he would also be best used as CF. maybe you could use suarez there but is pretty a waste of a so good finisher. if you didnt had sold sterling you could had used studge - balo - sterling and coutinho as SS

What i usually do is the faster goes to poacher, the strongest to CF and the creative to DLF :)

Mr L on your test who did you set as your corner taker? for me its really rare to score a goal from one i have my fullbacks taking them :s

I have never seen anything like that dominated nearly every game but just kept losing anyway sacked after 23 games, I will re-run the test later because I know this is one of the best tactics I have tried.

That is just crazy Will! Ok, I have games like that SOME TIMES, but man, you've dominated the whole season and lost pretty much all! :P WTF :)

This is beyond a joke now.

You do use the OI's right? And made sure the assistant manager's OI box is unticked? Because, if I don't use the OI's, I get similar results too. It just gets hammered without the OI's.

Last edited:
You do use the OI's right? And made sure the assistant manager's OI box is unticked? Because, if I don't use the OI's, I get similar results too. It just gets hammered without the OI's.
yes using your OI's.

MR L I feel like you struck gold straight away with this tactic but is anything else in the pipeline? Something without three strikers do under stand that's what is effective but know if you can create that after one day maybe another tactic is possible

MR L I feel like you struck gold straight away with this tactic but is anything else in the pipeline? Something without three strikers do under stand that's what is effective but know if you can create that after one day maybe another tactic is possible

Well, the Zyndar's Request tactic is pretty nice, especially defensively. Other than that, I think other viable formations are already counted for: Bad Possession tactic is very good. Asymmetric Bulldog is very good. Can't find a way to make a just as good 4-4-2 or 4-1-4-1, seems defensive formation tactics don't work very well in this final patch, with the exception of the 3-5-2 formation in Zyndar's Request. Like I said before, if this is the final patch of FM15, then I'm quite disapointed. It's way too favouring of ridicoulusly offensive formations. There should be a balance between defensive and offensive formations, so that people can choose one or the other, but still have the same potential...

Mr.L - what happened to the Rock? Do you think you could create a tactic that still plays well in the Vanderama Conference South? It seems that most of the tactics don't work at that level because it's too demanding on the poor quality players. I'm thinking of giving the 3-5-2 a go but it's an Overload / Fluid tactic and I think the players will struggle with it.

Mr.L - what happened to the Rock? Do you think you could create a tactic that still plays well in the Vanderama Conference South? It seems that most of the tactics don't work at that level because it's too demanding on the poor quality players. I'm thinking of giving the 3-5-2 a go but it's an Overload / Fluid tactic and I think the players will struggle with it.

The 3-5-2 works much better than the 4-1-4-1 in FM15, sorry :P

Back