Mr Langvatn's Tactic Centre for FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr Langvatn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 808
  • Views Views 188K
im an idiot, this must be the first time im giving the full fat game a go, wow , thank you.

im an idiot, this must be the first time im giving the full fat game a go, wow , thank you.

The 3-5-2 Zyndar's Request tactic works decent without OI's, but if you want to use the Gung-Ho, I'm afraid you need the full game yes :P

Have you used any other tactics Mr L to compare to this one?

Already had the league won with Sheff Wed, so I took a risk and put this in vs Spurs in FA Cup Semi and won 2-1, very comfortably actually, but then lost 6-1 to Chelsea in the Final :(

May try with someone like Ajax or Porto - very strong domestically, but challenging in Europe, see how it fares before throwing it straight into a newly promoted side :P

Have you used any other tactics Mr L to compare to this one?

Already had the league won with Sheff Wed, so I took a risk and put this in vs Spurs in FA Cup Semi and won 2-1, very comfortably actually, but then lost 6-1 to Chelsea in the Final :(

May try with someone like Ajax or Porto - very strong domestically, but challenging in Europe, see how it fares before throwing it straight into a newly promoted side :P

I haven't, but Will1981 had a very extensive test where he tested mostly every popular tactic on fm-base. For some reason, he has taken the thread down now, but my Gung-Ho Madness and pl3rious' Bad Possession were the only ones which did well in the underdog/mid-team test. These two were also in the top top tier in the top team test (top 3).

I haven't, but Will1981 had a very extensive test where he tested mostly every popular tactic on fm-base. For some reason, he has taken the thread down now, but my Gung-Ho Madness and pl3rious' Bad Possession were the only ones which did well in the underdog/mid-team test. These two were also in the top top tier in the top team test (top 3).

Was trying to find that but thought I was just seeing (or not in this case) things!

Think I will persist with Wednesday for now actually, £12m transfer budget, and due to my appearance in the FA Cup Final I get a place in the Europa League, so I'll try add new faces to the squad more suited to the tactic and see how I do.

Off topic - sort of - but does anyone know how to search for a player filtered by a specific role? For example, I need a Complete Forward as no one really fits the role in my squad, rather than searching just by Striker, can you get it to add a filter for Complete Forward too so I don't end up signing someone who doesn't fit!

Player filters

Was trying to find that but thought I was just seeing (or not in this case) things!

Think I will persist with Wednesday for now actually, £12m transfer budget, and due to my appearance in the FA Cup Final I get a place in the Europa League, so I'll try add new faces to the squad more suited to the tactic and see how I do.

Off topic - sort of - but does anyone know how to search for a player filtered by a specific role? For example, I need a Complete Forward as no one really fits the role in my squad, rather than searching just by Striker, can you get it to add a filter for Complete Forward too so I don't end up signing someone who doesn't fit!

Here you go

To Nexusn

I've only made player filters according to the roles description:

IMO pretty much gung ho dont need filter, because already tested in several environment

my strikers are studge, balo, suarez(swapped him for sterling plus £45m) and origin. who would you play where?

my strikers are studge, balo, suarez(swapped him for sterling plus £45m) and origin. who would you play where?

you did what??

Sterling adapted to striker is a complete beast and has only 19. you exchanged him for a 28 year old striker and still paid for it? that is sure bad for business :p

Sterling is amazing in the game, should never have sold him, put your best header of the ball centre ST

Back