Mr Langvatn's Tactic Centre for FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr Langvatn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 808
  • Views Views 188K
Playing the game

I decided to do a career save (not for testing), and just enjoy the Gung-Ho tactic :) Nice start :D

What have you actually changed with V2? I cant see anything apart from maybe move into channels added onto the left striker? ha

What have you actually changed with V2? I cant see anything apart from maybe move into channels added onto the left striker? ha

I don't remember all now, scratched that project :) I think it was something to the strikers and something to the CWB's :P Now I will just enjoy the game with the Gung-Ho, that's by far my favourite anyway :)

Almost finished my season with Sheff Wed in Championship, sitting comfortably top.

Once I'm in the PL I'll try what I said earlier about using one home and one away and let you know how it works :)

If it doesn't go as I like, I'll probably just stick to Gung-Ho, I'm not expecting to win the league first season with Sheff Wed so it may be a good test :)

Top work Mr. L.

Almost finished my season with Sheff Wed in Championship, sitting comfortably top.

Once I'm in the PL I'll try what I said earlier about using one home and one away and let you know how it works :)

If it doesn't go as I like, I'll probably just stick to Gung-Ho, I'm not expecting to win the league first season with Sheff Wed so it may be a good test :)

Top work Mr. L.

Yes, please share the results with us :) Will be interesting!

I have to ask (again) MrL

Is there any chance you make a tactic like FM 13 Underdog Beast?

So is this "Mr L 3-5-2 Zyndar's Request v2" final version or what Mr L ??

and i supposed it's better/more stable than V1 ?

It's better defensively at least :) But the best tactic in total is the 4-2-4 Gung-Ho Madness, both for top teams and for small teams (talking points and goal difference). Also tested in other saves, not in the database, and the Gung-Ho outperforms pretty much everything.

is the oi's saved in the tactic or have i to do it?, going to give normal a bash with gung ho.

Back