needs your OI's, wont work with assistant OI's.
all ready on it, PS really solid tactic especially in away games.
Not bad for my first tactic in FM15 I must say
:) And the only one with my own OI's :p If you want to prove me wrong about the OI's, you can try to run it with assistant manager OI's, but I doubt you will get better results :)

OMG you are already owning FM15, such legend !!! I'm literally smiling in my office right now lol... Even Will recognize this.. What caught my eyes is when he said it works solid even in AWAY games..

I'm relieved & satisfied that ,now, somehow u proved that OIs do matter.. It's only whether you know how to set it properly or not.. Amazing job.. Waiting for other projects/formations too :) Time to clear the tactic slots hehe

// Anyway, you should add on OP; who to take off if player got redcard, corner takers etc..

nice tactic for first day buying the game Mr. L, well done
expecting more great tactic from you mate

note: since you are on top tactic testing league, make sure you prepare for hate attack post "unrealistic" "short corner exploit" "3 striker abuse"

Unrealistic 3 striker tactic with short corner exploit. Only this tactic was tested with custom OI's, so test results are fake and the whole thread is fake, not challenging enough. Did not work for me in my 15.1.3 plug and play save got sacked while I went on holiday expecting this to win me everything. You have used this with Liverpool, they have overpowered players, how about you provide me results with 25 low league teams on every continent? You obviously used an editor as well. Pf.
P.S. what is the best tactic for 15.1.3 and where can I find a link to Killerbee tactic? I heard its good for Man City.

nice tactic for first day buying the game Mr. L, well done
expecting more great tactic from you mate

note: since you are on top tactic testing league, make sure you prepare for hate attack post "unrealistic" "short corner exploit" "3 striker abuse"

More tactics will come, don't worry :) Will start working on an underdog tactic next!

Last edited:
Oh god I didn't thought I should write a big SARCASM word before my message :D alright I just wrote all the stuff that irritates me here on fm base...
to be serious, tactic works great, I will post some screens here. Thanks for amazing work mate and I will look forward to your other tactics :) Maybe I suck at jokes , hah

Or maybe I suck at understanding sarcasm after only 3 hours of sleep xD I'll remove it :p

Here we go again, every year there is someone going holiday mode and expecting to get results. The tactic isn't even played when you holiday. Only the formation. And no OI's either. This will be my only reply to you, and I would appreciate it if you stop commenting on my thread. What works best from patch to patch is NOT up to me. The reason all top tactics have 3 strikers now is BECAUSE that's how the game engine works in the current patch. I too hope they fix this in the next patch, so we will see some more realistic formations on top. You want me to provide you with results from 25 low league teams on every continent? I have two kids, both under the age of 2, go figure why I don't have time for what you ask for. Underappreciating people's work like this, you can actually just leave the entire forum, not only my thread. I'll ask TBH to remove you completely from FM-base if you cannot restrain yourself.

PS. And I don't really understand how you can say that because I'm using custom OI's, the test results and the whole thread is fake? That is a thinker... :p
HAHAHA Mr L didn't get the joke omg... He was just being sarcastic

Too much sarcasm bro @pavleg XD

HAHAHA Mr L didn't get the joke omg... He was just being sarcastic

Too much sarcasm bro @pavleg XD

Hehe, I think I should have got it :) Not his fault, though judging from last year, this could be a "legit" post :p Some people really did write all this :)

Now that I know that it was sarcasm, it's a very funny post :) It pretty much sums up all the "haters'" comments :p

I thought it my post was way too stupid to think I was serious. :D Can we be friends again? :) Please have a nice mood today mate!

Last edited:
I thought it my post was way too stupid to think I was serious. :D Can we be friends again? :) Please have a nice mood today mate!

Haha, of course mate. It was a bit too much to be considered serious, but you should see some of the posts people write at this forum. It's like you wrote, just being serious :p

Anyway, I think post #31 will be quite handy later on. I can just send people here instead of writing that all over again when someone says the same thing, only being serious :)

Haha, of course mate. It was a bit too much to be considered serious, but you should see some of the posts people write at this forum. It's like you wrote, just being serious :p
Oh trust me I know... Many trolls here, but many nice people as well.:)

Haha anyway, back to main stuff, what if one play got red card ?

Maybe you guys can post what you do in such a case here, share the results, so we can find out which one is best to take out in consensus? :) I don't want to give an instruction to this, as I haven't tested it enough yet.

I'm about to try this with a pretty ****** limited Lowestoft Town team - we're 14th in League One on February 12th - predicted to finish bottom.