Try before you start changing stuff, as everything in the tactic is extremely carefully selected (hours in and out tweaking). The smallest change can have devastating effects.
Left it as is - first result 4-1 loss at Chesterfield. I had 11 shots before they got their first goal.

Using this with a team which I just got promoted to Spanish second division, 5 wins 4 losses leaving me mid table which is awesome as we're way out of our depth with a poor wage budget.
Would be awesome with a good defence, scored more than any team, 3 more than the closest. Yet 4th worst GD

Ignore the troll mate this tactic is awesome! First match, nowhere near fluid and with one eye on a midweek champions league game.
View attachment 288881

Suffer goals in all games

Read the OP. I have clearly stated that the tactic is an "I score more than you" approach. And, no, you can't have both extremely high scoring and good defense :) You can make a more balanced tactic, but that will provide less goals. This tactic's goal is to score as many as possible, and to be as good defensively as it can for that formation. The tactic I'm working on now will differ from that, as it will be a much more balanced approach, using the 4-1-4-1 formation.

Left it as is - first result 4-1 loss at Chesterfield. I had 11 shots before they got their first goal.

K, if you continue conceding that much, you might need to tweak the defense according to the players you have available. But I think the tactic I'm making now might be better for lesser teams, as it's a much more balanced formation. Although, I want to test the Gung-Ho tactic with a smaller team also, maybe find a tweak that can make it work for lesser teams also (try to play around with the settings abit yourself maybe as well?)

Using this with a team which I just got promoted to Spanish second division, 5 wins 4 losses leaving me mid table which is awesome as we're way out of our depth with a poor wage budget.
Would be awesome with a good defence, scored more than any team, 3 more than the closest. Yet 4th worst GD

Hehe, yeah, I kinda suspected it would be totally unbalanced with lesser teams :) 4 strikers is a bit much for small teams :p But on the other hand, 5 wins and 4 losses is better than 2 wins and 7 draws (15 vs 13 points)

And if anyone of you tried the tactic without reading the OP, I know before-hand that you will get bad results, because my specific opposition instructions are EXTREMELY important for the tactic to work. Without them, the tactic concedes an insane amount of goals.

I cannot stress this enough, make sure that the assistant manager is NOT handling OI's, and that you set MY SPECIFIC OI's.

Here you have proof of that my OI's are of vital importance:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/287910-tactic-testing-fc-11.html

And if anyone of you tried the tactic without reading the OP, I know before-hand that you will get bad results, because my specific opposition instructions are EXTREMELY important for the tactic to work. Without them, the tactic concedes an insane amount of goals.

I cannot stress this enough, make sure that the assistant manager is NOT handling OI's, and that you set MY SPECIFIC OI's.

Here you have proof of that my OI's are of vital importance:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/287910-tactic-testing-fc-11.html

Doesnt matter how many times u tell people on this forum some dont listen or read ;)

Doesnt matter how many times u tell people on this forum some dont listen or read ;)

I have read, and did you explain how you, but I suffer too many goals and not do so many goals against stronger teams lost forever.

I have read, and did you explain how you, but I suffer too many goals and not do so many goals against stronger teams lost forever.

Then you might want to wait until my balanced tactic is ready :) As this one clearly is for mid/sub-top, sub-top and top-teams. Come on, it has 4 strikers :)

my time is SLB-Benfica

One problem might be the amount of 4-2-3-1 formations you are facing (this tactic's worst enemy). But I am still fairly certain that if I set up a Benfica game and use this tactic, I will easily win the title, simply because Benfica has a super strong team.

Is the tactic 100% fluid?
Tried defensive positioning match preparation?
Are your players fit?

not fluid yet but I will continue with it until the end of the season, right now I'm in the champions against barça