I would remove AMC if you lead, and remove DM if you need to score. Strikers should stay otherwise corners don't work.
I also find defensive corner setup interesting, 3 strikers stay forward, a bit risky for me, but I can see that it may bring several goals during counter attacks.
"Bullet throw in" prefered move is, without any surprise, a superb addition to full backs and/or central defenders. My CM (Fernandinho) scored 4 goals in community shield against Arsenal, all from throw ins :) "Shoots from distance, attemps first time shots" help greatly for CM.

"Rock 15" will most likely be a "Route One" and "Direct Passing" type of tactic :)

I can see before I start I might have to deselect 'push higher up'. Defenders are too slow for that.

I can see before I start I might have to deselect 'push higher up'. Defenders are too slow for that.

Try before you start changing stuff, as everything in the tactic is extremely carefully selected (hours in and out tweaking). The smallest change can have devastating effects.

Will this work on fmc? I know the answer is try & see but just incase anyone trying it already, iv lost the patience for the full fat game a long time ago & cant get it back.

And can u make rock 15 without ois just for me u sexy thing lol.

Will this work on fmc? I know the answer is try & see but just incase anyone trying it already, iv lost the patience for the full fat game a long time ago & cant get it back.

I didn't know there was a difference between fmc and normal tactics. Is there?

And can u make rock 15 without ois just for me u sexy thing lol.

I will always make the best possible tactic, and to do that I need to use OI's too :) But the "Rock 15" won't be as dependant on OI's as the Gung-Ho tactic.

I didn't know there was a difference between fmc and normal tactics. Is there?
Match engine is the same, but you can't set OI's. Will's test showed that your tactic needs OI's, so I think it won't work that good in FMC.

Match engine is the same, but you can't set OI's. Will's test showed that your tactic needs OI's, so I think it won't work that good in FMC.

Ah, okey. So the Gung-Ho tactic is NOT RECOMMENDED for FMC then :)

Thanks for quick responses, i shall wait for ur nxt masterpiece

Just my luck Langvatn starts making tactics and he starts witth the 2 formations i have in the bag.... ****!

patiently awaits a 442 or something.......

Just my luck Langvatn starts making tactics and he starts witth the 2 formations i have in the bag.... ****!

patiently awaits a 442 or something.......

I think when I am done with the 4-1-4-1, it will be easy to make a 4-4-2 from the base of the 4-1-4-1.

Here is the importance of having the right player as CM, and having right man to do throw ins :)
Yes, I stole Kane, sorry Spurs fans. But look at that, over 30 goals and not even in golden ball shortlist. What's wrong with these people?

Here is the importance of having the right player as CM, and having right man to do throw ins :)
Yes, I stole Kane, sorry Spurs fans. But look at that, over 30 goals and not even in golden ball shortlist. What's wrong with these people?

who did you have as CM? and why do throw ins matter? they are set to short.

who did you have as CM? and why do throw ins matter? they are set to short.
Well the one who one golden ball played as CM. Yaya Toure.
If you have a player with "Possesses long flat bullet throw", set him to take throw ins. Thus when close to opposition goal, throw ins turn into cornerlike situations. So it's like a having a corner from the side. Corner exploit means more corners = more goals. More corner like throw ins = extra goals, as simple as that.

Well, I will TRY to make good 4-1-4-1, but I have to see if the current patch allows success with it :)

Oh i'm just happy cauz in love with 4-1-4-1.Also i'll be happy if this can give you that you want . http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/279291-killerbee-15-3-a.html always work amazing for me.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...rbee-15-3-napoli-be_ikta__-match-maç-sonu.png

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...paris-saint-germain_-veriler-maç-verileri.png

post 123 #

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/279291-killerbee-15-3-a-13.html

İnter first season.

View attachment 288918

I hope you see how effective :)

Last edited: