Mr Langvatn's Tactic Centre for FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr Langvatn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 808
  • Views Views 188K
Let's see how it goes with a gibraltan team not expecting anything due to how bad the players are here

what kind of player is Trequartista ? Is he the creative type, or fast, strong...?

In the test, Daniel Sturridge was the Trequartista lol. He is a poacher... :P And he ended up as the top goalscorer :)

Top goalscorers in the test:

1. Trequartista 39 goals
2. Deep Lying Forward 28 goals
3. Inside Forward 24 goals
4. Fullback left 10 goals
5. Ball-Winning Midfielder 4 goals

Top assists:

1. Deep Lying Forward 26 assists
2. Trequartista 18 assists
3. Inside Forward 16 assists
4. Fullback left 13 assists
5. Defensive Midfielder 10 assists
6. Fullback right 10 assists

Mr Langvatn, did you make any changes to your testing database or you still use the one posted in community contest thread?

MR.L, should we use the same OI's mentioned for Gung-Ho?
Is it important to have left footed or right footed AML?

I don't know why, but using your test save, I lost 4 games in first 12. Reloaded, and lost 2 with 1 draw in about 10 games. Seems instant result can be random at times, so just giving you some feedback.
Haven't played in about a week, now will look at your tactic by watching matches :) Will add set piece exploit for myself later, if tactic is as dominant as you say, then I should be almost unbeatable with exploit added!
Thanks again for making all those tactics so quickly!:)

I don't know why, but using your test save, I lost 4 games in first 12. Reloaded, and lost 2 with 1 draw in about 10 games. Seems instant result can be random at times, so just giving you some feedback.
Haven't played in about a week, now will look at your tactic by watching matches :) Will add set piece exploit for myself later, if tactic is as dominant as you say, then I should be almost unbeatable with exploit added!
Thanks again for making all those tactics so quickly!:)

Well, Mantorras got just as good results as me, but I am 100% sure he tests in the same method as I do, as we used to test a lot together before. But yes, some randomness must be considered in any test, usually 10-15% off accuracy. So I can't say 100% certain that the newest one is better than Gung-Ho and Zyndar. What I can say is that all three are great tactics. Gung-Ho and Zyndar have been tested in many other tactic testing threads also, and always in the top tier of the tactics. I don't expect Easter Gambit to do any less good :)

Edit: Keep me updated on the set piece tweak mate! :)

Well, Mantorras got just as good results as me, but I am 100% sure he tests in the same method as I do, as we used to test a lot together before. But yes, some randomness must be considered in any test, usually 10-15% off accuracy. So I can't say 100% certain that the newest one is better than Gung-Ho and Zyndar. What I can say is that all three are great tactics. Gung-Ho and Zyndar have been tested in many other tactic testing threads also, and always in the top tier of the tactics. I don't expect Easter Gambit to do any less good :)

Edit: Keep me updated on the set piece tweak mate! :)
Yeah so far so good for me.
As for the set piece, its pretty simple for left side, already done it. With the right side a bit more tricky as there is no wide player. What do you think about right defender being in WB slot, what duty could work there?

As for the set piece, its pretty simple for left side, already done it. With the right side a bit more tricky as there is no wide player. What do you think about right defender being in WB slot, what duty could work there?

It would require a lot of testing, but if we can make the tactic better that way by scoring more corner goals, then it will be worth it of course :) I can start looking into it now!

First game
Liverpool 4-0 Dortmund ( I'm Dortmund in first season ) - with 4-3-1-2 Easter Gambit

First game
Liverpool 4-0 Dortmund ( I'm Dortmund in first season )

You using my OI's? Tactic 100% fluid? If so, play more games. Singular results are way too random in FM to mean anything at all. Season results are better, because randomness fades over time.

Fluid 90%, yes using your OI's , in my second game I draw 2:2 with Augsburg ;/

Hmm,I don't think it can work without the fullbacks mate. So maybe just apply the tweak for the left side then? And do something else for the right side?

Back