No idea how Neymar doesn't have a higher avg rating than Messi, and also why he didn't win Ballon d'Or with 57 goals and 27 assists in 57 games :p Corrupt FIFA!

very good tactic mister l.

only thing i changed where the attacking corner setup, now have scored 6 corners in 4 games.

very good tactic mister l.

only thing i changed where the attacking corner setup, now have scored 6 corners in 4 games.

Attacking corner setup in the final version on page 71 is very very good. Did you try that?

If so, what setup do you run?

i have my backs staying back, my central defenders on near and second post, my left dm attack second post, my central striker attack first post and the rest on standard

i have my backs staying back, my central defenders on near and second post, my left dm attack second post, my central striker attack first post and the rest on standard

Can you test more games? Would be fun to see if it keeps scoring corner goals at that rate! :)

Set Piece Perfection

New version with better set pieces! (for those who don't mind scoring a buttload of extra goals from set pieces)
Warning: You can do over 50 corner goals in a season. If you feel it's unrealistic, stay away:)

Important information

DR Takes throw-ins both sides (if you change this if you have a better DL to take throw-ins, you must also change throw-in instructions; If you set DL to take throw-ins, then you must set DL to stay back and DR to go forward!

DR takes corners right side (no matter how bad corner stat)

DL takes corners left side (no matter how bad corner stat)

Free kicks = best free kick taker

Last edited:
I have to say I am really happy you are back to form Mr L! I'm testing the tactic with Rosenborg in tippeligaen, so far so good.
Rosenborg is predicted at second place, so they are a top team in the league. I'm excited to test the tactic in europe if this form continues.
View attachment 227492

I have to say I am really happy you are back to form Mr L! I'm testing the tactic with Rosenborg in tippeligaen, so far so good.
Rosenborg is predicted at second place, so they are a top team in the league. I'm excited to test the tactic in europe if this form continues.
View attachment 947042

Is that with or without the set piece enhancement?