That was without the new enhancement, but I just tried the new set piece and I won against the best team in the league Molde 2-0 away, I do not know if the set pieces really did a difference in that game though.

I'm training my centre back (Heitinga) the long flat throw, can I change around so he does the throws? And will this help? (The tactic is class as it was, just won 8-0)

That was without the new enhancement, but I just tried the new set piece and I won against the best team in the league Molde 2-0 away, I do not know if the set pieces really did a difference in that game though.

The new set pieces provide 30-40% more goals :) I'll upload some screenshots later when season is over :) With a squad with an average age of less than 20, They score minimum 1 corner-goal per match throughout the season. Wonder what it will be like when my talents have grown up!

I'm training my centre back (Heitinga) the long flat throw, can I change around so he does the throws? And will this help? (The tactic is class as it was, just won 8-0)

Yes, I believe you can, no problem. I'm not sure he needs that ppm though, as the throw-ins are short, not long. But feel free to experiment :)

Start watching the goals :) You will notice that the set pieces make a huge difference :)

Yeah im starting to notice the set piece differences, but for some reason i'm doing slightly worse than before, I think thats just a coincidence. In other news, I don't think i've ever seen a player perform this well
View attachment 227486

A friend of mine tried it in Spain without success. Dunno if it's just him, or if the formations in Spain counter the tactic. Will be interesting to see how you do it!

Go with the final version tac on page 71 :)

Got the final version from page 71 before i started, and just downloaded the better set piece version too, just in case.
might fail for me in Spain too, but it may be down to the players on the team - has quite a few wingers, a **** load of loaned players, no transfer funds, and 1500£ left in the wage budget... gotta love a challenge (H)

Got the final version from page 71 before i started, and just downloaded the better set piece version too, just in case.
might fail for me in Spain too, but it may be down to the players on the team - has quite a few wingers, a **** load of loaned players, no transfer funds, and 1500£ left in the wage budget... gotta love a challenge (H)

Well, my friend finished the season in 6th place (media prediction 18th), so he just judged it too early. It works in Spain :)

Yeah im starting to notice the set piece differences, but for some reason i'm doing slightly worse than before, I think thats just a coincidence. In other news, I don't think i've ever seen a player perform this well
View attachment 947055

Form goes up and down of course. My Liverpool side can go from beating Arsenal 7-0, Chelsea 5-1, and then go on to losing 2-1 to Wolverhampton or something... That's just FM :p

This is true! Most goals are conceded because the keeper run the wrong way or just drops the ball after picking it up or some wierd stuff like that :p

This is true! Most goals are conceded because the keeper run the wrong way or just drops the ball after picking it up or some wierd stuff like that :p

I've noticed this too. Most of the goals I concede are just stupid mistakes by the players.

If you want even better results, you can manually (before every match) set STCR to mark DL/WBL and STCL to mark DR/WBR

I'm thinking about making a new thread for this tactic, as there is so much spread information now. Better to make a new thread with all information at the front page. Do you agree?