If I was to use this as Arsenal, how would you line up you think? Was thinking something like this -

First XI
View attachment 288835

Second XI
View attachment 288834

I know that Second XI isn't special, but I always have first window transfers switched off so default squad is all I have to work with.

If all looks good - I'll give this a go and see how it does for me :)

Leicester - 1st season - no transfers

had a shocking start to season taking only 12 points from first 16 games where I was getting beat despite dominating games but recovered superbly in 2nd half of season to finish 9th.

I might be wrong but i think Giroud and Sanchez should be swapped. DLF should be more creative.

A few changes I make against 4-2-3-1, working very well for me.

Change wing-backs to support
Change BWM to DM(d)
Pull SS back to CM(s)
and change mentality to Control

Mr Lagvatn, will your balanced/defensive tactic rely so much on OI?

Mr.L, i think you should swap Poacher and DLF
it will confuse AI a bit

swap like making them for a period of time stay on theirs positions and then change between each other to confuse the markers. this is especially good if you are playing against man marking teams because they will never get used to their attacker since is always different ;)

The problem with that is that those positions have different roles, and the roles don't follow the players. So the poacher becomes a DLF and vice versa.
exactly, positive impact one of the player could be huge bait
i never believe in filter

Rock 15

I've just completely stopped conceding goals now lol. Even against the big guys. Haven't conceded a single goal in the last 8 matches.