Yet again I lost CL final... against Real Madrid. Bale scored from corner on 93 minute, I sent everyone forward, and then 3vs1 goal on 94 minute. I am cursed not to win CL in first season :'(

Finished a season with Man City. Worked great, shame couldn't win CL, lost on the last seconds on the match. Overall, a bit leaky, but great tactic! Spend a fair amount of time on transfers, this really helped.

Hehe, yeah, I kinda suspected it would be totally unbalanced with lesser teams :) 4 strikers is a bit much for small teams :p But on the other hand, 5 wins and 4 losses is better than 2 wins and 7 draws (15 vs 13 points)

Not slating the tactic, as it says in the OP it is designed to outscore opponents and nobody can say it doesn't score!

Finished a season with Man City. Worked great, shame couldn't win CL, lost on the last seconds on the match. Overall, a bit leaky, but great tactic! Spend a fair amount of time on transfers, this really helped.
nice going but how the **** did utd get both falcao and rvp get 60 goals

nice going but how the **** did utd get both falcao and rvp get 60 goals
Usually in my saves LVG fails miserably, but not this time. Intense rivarly until the end, never lost to United and beat then 7-1, but they were leading the league like 2/3 of the season. Only caught them when 4 league games were left.
They played 4-3-1-2 formation with Falcao and RVP upfront, but how the **** did AI score so much I don't know.

Usually in my saves LVG fails miserably, but not this time. Intense rivarly until the end, never lost to United and beat then 7-1, but they were leading the league like 2/3 of the season. Only caught them when 4 league games were left.
They played 4-3-1-2 formation with Falcao and RVP upfront, but how the **** did AI score so much I don't know.
united nearly always win the league on my saves

Rock 15 (new tactic I'm working on)

This looks better defensively, or? :)

If you manage to create a plug and play tactic which is defensively tight and makes you overachieve like all those super attacking tactics we see on the forums, in my view you'll be the absolute champion of this entire subforum.
The tactic doesn't have to score crazy amount of goals, it doesn't matter.

I hate winning 3-2 or 4-3 week in, week out, it completely ruins my immersion when I'm trying out different tactics.
If someone can achieve all the fantastic performances we've seen posted on this subforum, but with winning 1-0 and 2-0, then that would be fantastic.

united nearly always win the league on my saves
I have yet to see United win the league in mine, doesn't matter if I manage in England or other country. It is Chelsea or Liverpool who wins, two Manchester sides always fail for some reason. I have seen the exact scenario of Chelsea winning the league, Liverpool winning CL, LVG and Pellegrini fired and Rodgers go to manage Barcelona probably 4 or 5 times, it's hilarious when it happens over and over.:)

If you manage to create a plug and play tactic which is defensively tight and makes you overachieve like all those super attacking tactics we see on the forums, in my view you'll be the absolute champion of this entire subforum.
The tactic doesn't have to score crazy amount of goals, it doesn't matter.

I hate winning 3-2 or 4-3 week in, week out, it completely ruins my immersion when I'm trying out different tactics.
If someone can achieve all the fantastic performances we've seen posted on this subforum, but with winning 1-0 and 2-0, then that would be fantastic.

Kallenmans or Erikksson are great to build on for this type of football. the 4231 wide especially.

Kallenmans or Erikksson are great to build on for this type of football. the 4231 wide especially.

I play FMC so don't use OI. That's probably why I won't be able to use Langvatn's tactic, now that I think about it. :(