Why watch a tadger who you know is only going to tell you lies?

I've found a way for the Rock 15 to score more. I had to move the ML and MR to AML and AMR. Still got the defensive stability.

edit: I just beat Man Utd 6-1 away lol.

Mr l stop teasing us this is torture test more and release the kraken

I have a day off tomorrow so a whole day to play

I've found a way for the Rock 15 to score more. I had to move the ML and MR to AML and AMR. Still got the defensive stability.

edit: I just beat Man Utd 6-1 away lol.

Hmm... are you sure AML/AMR combo will provide that much defensive stability? There's a HUGE difference in defensive behaviour between ML/MR and AML/AMR...

Hmm... are you sure AML/AMR combo will provide that much defensive stability? There's a HUGE difference in defensive behaviour between ML/MR and AML/AMR...

Not JUST as good defensively of course, but the goalscoring, by the looks of it, is on the level of the gung-ho... So go figure :)

But I'm not saying I'll stick to it either, need to test for a lot more matches to see how stable it is :p

Mr l stop teasing us this is torture test more and release the kraken

I have a day off tomorrow so a whole day to play

Hehe, this one won't be released before it's absolutely perfect, won't be today :p If you want, you can try the 4-1-4-1 version that got the quadruppel, but I won't "release" it as finished yet. I can upload it here though if you want.

Just take your time. If you make a defensively excellent tactic without OI... :wub:

So good old 4-3-3 dm is going to be released? Like.. with wingers, good at the back, goalscoring? I'll take two!

Hehe, this one won't be released before it's absolutely perfect, won't be today :p If you want, you can try the 4-1-4-1 version that got the quadruppel, but I won't "release" it as finished yet. I can upload it here though if you want.

I would love to try the 4141!

Mr L, happy u're back!
Will the tactic work OK without corner exploit? I do feel that it's some kind of unfair bonus for me - so wanna try it in LLM without corner and trow-in exploit
I know it sounds weird but I wanna score from open plays more:)

So good old 4-3-3 dm is going to be released? Like.. with wingers, good at the back, goalscoring? I'll take two!

There are ****** loads of these... Every Barcelona tactic is built with this.

Last edited:
There are ****** loads of these...
In this patch they don't dominate, all the successful 4 3 3 use 3 strikers, not wingers. Sure there are some, but which are as great as 3st ones?

In this patch they don't dominate, all the successful 4 3 3 use 3 strikers, not wingers. Sure there are some, but which are as great as 3st ones?

They still work, most of the 3 striker ones can even be morphed down to a normal 433DM on losing a few goals but stronger defence, if you know what you are doin. Killerbee can be moved into one as well.

Mates, I haven't settled yet on the formation, but it will be with only 1 striker, that's for sure :)