Mr Langvatn.. How I have missed you.

5 games lost in a row with Cheltenham season 4. Changed to your tactic. Beat Liverpool 4-2.

Velkommen tilbake!

Mr Langvatn.. How I have missed you.

5 games lost in a row with Cheltenham season 4. Changed to your tactic. Beat Liverpool 4-2.

Velkommen tilbake!

Taktikken er faktisk veldig stabil over lang tid, men kan være ustabil over kort tid. Kan brått tape 5-1, men vinner de åtte neste kampene 7-2, 6-2, etc. Veldig morsom taktikk syns jeg. Aldri fungert med så offensive taktikker i FM før :p

The tactic is actually quite stable over a long period of time, but it can be unstable for a short period of time too. You can suddenly lose 5-1, but then go to win 7-2, 6-2. etc for the next eight games :) It has been entertaining to make it, that's for sure :) Never before has it been possible to use this kind of offensive tactics in FM.

Good 2 see you back mate will defo try out this tactic cant wait 4 more tactics 2 come

How'd you line up your front 3 Jason, can't seem to get Messi to score with this, Neymar is good as DLF or Poacher.

Would be great if anyone could make player filter list for this?

That someone should be someone other than me, because I don't play the actual game enough to be the best judge of this filter :)

Last edited:
Test results

The 4-1-4-1 which is under construction is sadly quite much behind the 4-2-4. Although, it shows potential for further development. The 4-2-4 is just a beast that is quite unreachable..

Mr L. who do you normally substitute if someone gets sent off?

I'd suspect possibly the poacher or maybe the CF would make sense to me. Assuming it wasnt either of them that was sent off in the first place ofc :p

I had good success with substituting Amc when leading, and Dmc when need a goal. I suppose Mr Langvatn doesnt really know himself yet, cause he doesnt play normal game. But I think its logical, you need 3 striker for corner exploit to work, and MC to finish those long shot chances.
I also found that in current corner set up, DL should take the corners, because its DR who is told to stay back, and if you put DR on your corner routine then you have only 1 man covering counter attack opportunity.