Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Can you please update the 4-2-3-1 tactics for 13.3.3 as well?

Seems like 4-2-3-1 takes a lot more work in 13.3.3. Maybe I will do that later if I find enough time :)

Thanks! Just knowing that you would be doing it is pleasing. I really need a good 4-2-3-1 tactic with two CMs.

Thanks! Just knowing that you would be doing it is pleasing. I really need a good 4-2-3-1 tactic with two CMs.

I'll see what I can do :)
Maybe I can make a 4-2-3-1 version of this tactic without too much work. I'll let you know as soon as I've tested.

Edit: Seems like it works pretty fine right off the block, just a formation change. If you want, you can try this:

Last edited:
Maybe you can try update spin the wheel? That tactic was great. I can wait for a good tactic no worries.

Maybe you can try update spin the wheel? That tactic was great. I can wait for a good tactic no worries.

This 4-4-2 is more stable than what spin the wheel was. If it's the tactic or the match engine, I dunno. But my new Gung Ho tactic is fantastic. Don't be afraid to try it :) Worked on it a lot :)

Often, it's better to make a new tactic from scratch than to update old ones. Fresh sheets. Patches **** up existing tactics, and I rather use my time on finding a formula that works, than figuring out what's wrong.

This 4-4-2 is more stable than what spin the wheel was. If it's the tactic or the match engine, I dunno. But my new Gung Ho tactic is fantastic. Don't be afraid to try it :) Worked on it a lot :)

Often, it's better to make a new tactic from scratch than to update old ones. Fresh sheets. Patches **** up existing tactics, and I rather use my time on finding a formula that works, than figuring out what's wrong.

I see, I'm unsure about untested tactics maybe I'll wait a bit, take your time :D

I see, I'm unsure about untested tactics maybe I'll wait a bit, take your time :D

It would also help ME alot if someone would help me test :) I don't have as much time any more for testing, after I became a dad 3 months ago. Anyway, a 4-2-3-1 in this tactic shouldnt be much different than the 4-4-2. The wingers are still wingers, and the right striker is still like a trequartista in the AM position :) Rest are exactly the same. It's just a minor fix, and should still do very good.

But if you don't wanna try it before I have tested it, I can test it more when I got time :)

It would also help ME alot if someone would help me test :) I don't have as much time any more for testing, after I became a dad 3 months ago. Anyway, a 4-2-3-1 in this tactic shouldnt be much different than the 4-4-2. The wingers are still wingers, and the right striker is still like a trequartista in the AM position :) Rest are exactly the same. It's just a minor fix, and should still do very good.

But if you don't wanna try it before I have tested it, I can test it more when I got time :)

I see, I'll try to test it then.

You, Sir are a god. Been using your 4411 underdog beast and dominatrix tactics (tweaked both) to great efffect since forever.

Gave a shout out for you in my thread MANUMAD's BOX OF SWEETS.

Ill deffo be seeing what you ve done here.

PS: Have you been getting any sleep with the baby?

can i try your tweraked tactic ?

tried this with a game right now. I beat Madrid 3-0 as well. I have just made all tackling normal and edited the set peices a bit to suit my team. will try it further to see. but i loved your earlier tactics as well..