Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

I will try this with Watford later, but what pitch size do you use? :)

In the EPL I don't get to choose pitch size, so dunno really :) I would guess something in the middle.

Norsk btw?

Last edited:
Could your post your line up please? Bit unsure as to where i wanna play Coutinho and what strike partnership too

Could your post your line up please? Bit unsure as to where i wanna play Coutinho and what strike partnership too

I'm in my second season now. But I played Coutinho as left winger. Suarez right striker. Sturridge or Borini left striker.

I'm in my second season now. But I played Coutinho as left winger. Suarez right striker. Sturridge or Borini left striker.

Yeah i thought that was it. Anyways tactics looking great! Unbeaten in the league at Xmas!

after ~10 game in premier i was 2nd after city becouse lost to them. and i screwd my save(((( didnt saved rightly this time(( coz cant continue the save. with middle team works good a tactic

after ~10 game in premier i was 2nd after city becouse lost to them. and i screwd my save(((( didnt saved rightly this time(( coz cant continue the save. with middle team works good a tactic

That was with Everton?

whats the difference between the strikers ? og are they set up the same ?

whats the difference between the strikers ? og are they set up the same ?

The left striker is sort of like your poacher, and the right one is sort of like the trequartista. Check the stats required for the two positions. u can see they are different.

Finally got the time to play with your tactic now. I will admit my team is a little OP, but hey what do I do with 183 mil transfer budget. Anyways I'll play about 10 games and keep you updated.

P.S: How do you upload screenshots since I am fairly new to this

View attachment 341706

Here are some of the games so far with the 4231. So far it has been amazing besides the lost to Dortmund, but no worries. Also, as you can see I was waiting for the tactic to become fluid so starting from Malaga down is when I started using Defensive Positioning. So far it has been very solid hopefully it can handle the winter slump :p. Will Update tomorrow again!

In my experience with Real Madrid the 4-4-2 Gong Ho Classic is way better than the 4-2-3-1.

Also from Denmark (H)

In my experience with Real Madrid the 4-4-2 Gong Ho Classic is way better than the 4-2-3-1.

Also from Denmark (H)

Im using the 4231 because its what they play in real life and always wanted a good 4231 formation

Also from Denmark (H)

I think the 4-4-2 classic is the best one yeah, as i recommended on the front page :) But thanks for testing the other one too :)

View attachment 341706

Here are some of the games so far with the 4231. So far it has been amazing besides the lost to Dortmund, but no worries. Also, as you can see I was waiting for the tactic to become fluid so starting from Malaga down is when I started using Defensive Positioning. So far it has been very solid hopefully it can handle the winter slump :p. Will Update tomorrow again!

Yeah, defensive positioning is really important to the tactic :)

Last edited: