Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

What players are more suitable to 4-5-1 tripletweaked? Or is it enough to watch to highlighted attr from GK, SwG, FB, CM, B2B, W, CF filters?

Last edited:
It suits both underdogs and top teams imo. I managed a 4th place first season Cardiff in the EPL, and people have been posting unreal goal differences from top teams.

The 4-5-1 is quite good however I'm still getting way too many red and yellow cards...

Many thanks Mr. L for sharing your hard work with us and good luck with your Master's.

Is resting the players before the game working well for you? Does it not slow down development?

because corners are not set properly, i uploaded in post #4915 those three tactics with corner settings from Rock Classic and i have a lot of goals from corners ;).

should i need to assign my best header to the near post? or leave as it is?

Many thanks Mr. L for sharing your hard work with us and good luck with your Master's.

Is resting the players before the game working well for you? Does it not slow down development?

With the training setup from the front page, I think the players reach their potential super fast! Thanks:) Starting in 45 mins :)

View attachment 382925View attachment 382926

Mr L will u try this 4 me its so good to watch and results,

442 % stats unrivaled added 45min stats SS's v man city (1st challange after easy games)LOOK AT CCC's and shots to CCC'S ratio its amazing after 45 mins too. So EXCITED UPLOADED SS'S AT HALF TIME CAUSE OF MY CCC PERCENTAGE IN COMPARISON WITH SHOTS amazing GOT A THREAD TO HERE IF U LOOK

Wow. You never seem to learn. Stop advertising in other peoples threads. It's not the first time ive seen you do this.

Second of all, if you wan't to get feedback on your tactics; you need to create your own thread with the following in mind;

• Presentation (Details such as screenshots, analysis, recommended players, training etc...)
  • Dont ever state "IT'S THE BEST TACTIC OUT THERE". Because it's probably not.
  • Make ONE thread for your tactic, not 10 of them.

The admin should have a little talk with you in my opinion. You should at least read the forum rules and try to learn them. Because it's very annoying for the rest of us when you keep on advertising. No wonder people won't try your tactics.

Using 451 triple tweak throughout with Stoke. First season no trophies, finished as runner up, both cups were into final. Second season finished as league champions and FA cup winners. 3rd season was excellent, got treble; Won the champions league by beating Bayern 1-0 on the final, Real Madrid on the semi final, Barcelona on the quarter final and Lyon on the first knockout round and also the community shield and Capital cup. Finished the league as runner up behind Chelsea by 1 point. Wanyama just fit perfectly well in this tactic and he even won the player of the year award two times consecutively. What a great tactic, it just won't let your opponment score loads of goals.

Kudos to Mr L, malte and jassar of course.:) Really enjoying the save.

Last edited:
Suggested training

Tactics training – Low
Match prep 40% – Attacking movement
Individual training – Heavy

Mr Langvatn, thanks for your power full tactic. I have a question the training above work for all team, for youth team or for one tactic? this training tip use for pre match, or player to reach potiental or pre season. Sorry about my bad English

I have now used The Rock, 253AngelsV2 and 442Triple in saves with Derby signing pretty much the same players or same standard of players in all three saves, here how they have done over the first 2 seasons in each save. Results were pretty close but I think overall I give the 4-4-2 the edge, even though the Rock just beat it for points, the 4-4-2 looked more impressive and had a much better goal difference. The angels tactic was awesome in the championship but I feel needs more specific players to work at it's best and it can be expensive signing loads of good strikers. Not tried the 4-5-1 yet but I am sure I will at some point.

Just finished season 2 using the 4-4-2triple using Derby, pretty impressive. Also won the league cup beating Chelsea in the final and Man Utd in the semi.

View attachment 474278View attachment 474277

Here are first two seasons using 2-5-3 Angels with Derby (slightly stronger squad in the prem than with the 4-4-2)

View attachment 474276View attachment 474275

And again 2 seasons from a Derby save using The Rock Classic (Similar strength team to the 4-4-2 team)

View attachment 474265View attachment 474264

So I hope this might help people looking for an underdog tactic, can't say how the 4-5-1 would do as I only tried that once with WBA and it wasn't very good for them.

Last edited:
I have now used The Rock, 352AngelsV2 and 442Triple in saves with Derby signing pretty much the same players or same standard of players in all three saves, here how they have done over the first 2 seasons in each save. Results were pretty close but I think overall I give the 4-4-2 the edge, even though the Rock just beat it for points, the 4-4-2 looked more impressive and had a much better goal difference. The angels tactic was awesome in the championship but I feel needs more specific players to work at it's best and it can be expensive signing loads of good strikers. Not tried the 4-5-1 yet but I am sure I will at some point.

Just finished season 2 using the 4-4-2triple using Derby, pretty impressive. Also won the league cup beating Chelsea in the final and Man Utd in the semi.

View attachment 383085View attachment 383086

Here are first two seasons using 3-5-2 Angels with Derby (slightly stronger squad in the prem than with the 4-4-2)

View attachment 383087View attachment 383088

And again 2 seasons from a Derby save using The Rock Classic (Similar strength team to the 4-4-2 team)

View attachment 383098View attachment 383099

So I hope this might help people looking for an underdog tactic, can't say how the 4-5-1 would do as I only tried that once with WBA and it wasn't very good for them.
3-5-2 Angels or 2-5-3 Angels?