Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Does the 4-5-1 Rock Tripletweaked work with any team? Incluiding underdog teams?

Mr L, what about 4-5-1 vs 2-5-3 angels ? which one do you think works better defensively ? i'm currently using both tacs in my game

// and.. for any of your tactics, can i change the corner setting (attack&defense) ? will it disturb the tactics in any way ?

Last edited:
Mr Langvatn Rock 4-5-1 Tripletweaked (Jassar, Malte, Mr L) = congratulations really beautiful tactics

but only for offensive corner settings i personally prefer mine, I try to combine the two together :)

Last edited:
Hi The TC version of the Triple Tweaked 451 seems to make the FC and DMC swap positions. Is this intended?

View attachment 474579

Best Tactic
AFC Bournemouth Original Squad
media prediction 23rd from 24th team
Team talk : *** man
Pick up players by : *** man
I just plug n Play

And did everything in OP

sorry if I translate this thread in thai..(fm-thai)

Last edited:
View attachment 382752

Best Tactic
AFC Bournemouth Original Squad
media prediction 23rd from 24th team
Team talk : *** man
Pick up players by : *** man
I just plug n Play

And did everything in OP

sorry if I translate this thread in thai..(fm-thai)
are you mine ?
I like how ppl reply 'best tactic' and don't mention the tactic they used - there's only like 21 to choose from XD

Last edited:
Hi The TC version of the Triple Tweaked 451 seems to make the FC and DMC swap positions. Is this intended?

It's not intended. But I can't remove it, as the editing tool doesn't let me see the full names of all the tactics.

I've been away for a while, is the rock still the most all round tactic? The front page has some new ones. If I'm in blue square south what do you now suggest to use?

I have enjoyed using the 2-5-3, 4-1-4-1 rock classic and now the 4-5-1 triplehead tweak, but sometimes I have a tough time against teams who employ this formation:
View attachment 474522

I also sometimes have a hard time when in Brazil, where teams sometimes use these 2 narrow formations:

View attachment 474521

Any recomendations on setting or one other tactic available here that I can use every now and then just to counter these?

Hi, Mr Langvatn
I think the 442 triple tweaked have big problem when we miss one for red card, we can't control the game any more.

please give me advice for that. I'm new to fm 2013, it is hard to win
thank you very much

To every users playing with the tripletweaked, do your get high amount of bookings ( yellow/red ) ?

Ye i get lots of bookings but it got better as i kept fining the players.

Overall pretty good tactics, thanks a bunch, especially now that i was getting frustrated as no tactics seemed to work. I also have grown to like the play style, it's very direct and the players are straightforward. The 442 and 451 rock tripletweak that is.

View attachment 474510View attachment 474509View attachment 474508View attachment 474507View attachment 474506

Following OP instructions, going really well considering i didn't bother with staff or players. Other than the annoying amount of draws it is good results indeed, thanks again :) can't wait to try it next season with some decent players.

PS: never scored from corners :[

Last edited: