Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Useful experience!
Could you please test with 451 tripetweak using the same plays as rocker?

I have now used The Rock, 352AngelsV2 and 442Triple in saves with Derby signing pretty much the same players or same standard of players in all three saves, here how they have done over the Here are first two seasons using 3-5-2 Angels with Derby (slightly stronger squad in the prem than with the 4-4-2)

Useful experience!
Could you please test with 451 tripetweak using the same plays as rocker?

I have now used The Rock, 352AngelsV2 and 442Triple in saves with Derby signing pretty much the same players or same standard of players in all three saves, here how they have done over the Here are first two seasons using 3-5-2 Angels with Derby (slightly stronger squad in the prem than with the 4-4-2)

When I get some time, over the weekend maybe.

Which tactic is best for underdogs: 4-5-1, 442 jassar malte, or 4-4-2 triple?

Hey Mr. L, got some more questions regarding testing. Tried to send you PM but said your inbox is full.

i didnt i just wanteed Mr l to twaek it so we had a classic version aswell that is all
malte you can do the twaeking of my tactic if u like its a wonderful to watch 1

i didnt i just wanteed Mr l to twaek it so we had a classic version aswell that is all
malte you can do the twaeking of my tactic if u like its a wonderful to watch 1

Well. You don't seem to get the message. You are talking about your own tactic in an open thread (a.k.a advertising). If you would like to talk to Mr L about your own tactic you should send a PM. And to state that your own tactic is a "world beater", it's just lame imo. :)

should i need to assign my best header to the near post? or leave as it is?

yes m8 ;). usually defender is the best header, so it's set to right central defender, but if ur best header is for example central midfielder u should assign him to near post instead of defender ;).

Hi all, with the 4-5-1, when you play with a small team against big teams in the champions league? Did you change something?

I was complaining earlier that Middlesbrough weren't hacking it in the Premeirship, I was rock bottom after 11 games. But then something happened, maybe the new signings suddenly felt like 'Smoggies', who knows ? Round about the Liverpool home game on the 8th Dec, things started to go much better :D

View attachment 474157View attachment 474158

Hey Mr. L, got some more questions regarding testing. Tried to send you PM but said your inbox is full.

I've emptied it now, sorry, it fills up rather quickly, and now I've started my master studies, so I won't be checking everything so often anymore :)

View attachment 474109
Finished testing 4-5-1 Tripletweaked, Crewe first season in EPL, media pred. 20th

So almost same players, same 3rd season , tested 4 tactic
3-6-1 sic def 7th place
3-3-3-1 nezza 4th place
2-7-1 sic mix 9th place
4-5-1 TTw 2th place

During test i keep all players happy, all tactics 100% fluid, match prep def. ***.man talking, and no shouts

Last edited: