Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

I have now started on my masters programme, so you guys will have to help each other most of the time :)

Malte when will your new tactic be ready

Soon.. in the weekend.. :) i want it to be good. i don't wan't to release a version just beacause im finnished with the structure, i want proof that it actually could work.. there fore im going for major testing before release.. but as i said, this weekend.

I have an idea, a structure that i do like very much. However i think im going to have a talk with Mr L, Jassar and W4NK3R before i release it... togheter we could exchange intelligence and make it really good... i have a couple off days off now.. so im going to work on it and talk more to the gurus when time comes:)

I have an idea, a structure that i do like very much. However i think im going to have a talk with Mr L, Jassar and W4NK3R before i release it... togheter we could exchange intelligence and make it really good... i have a couple off days off now.. so im going to work on it and talk more to the gurus when time comes:)
I can't wait, I hope 2 or more strikers tactic

I can't wait, I hope 2 or more strikers tactic

Yup. At least the idea ive got is based on 4 regular defenders.. 2 DMC with RFD and the wingers with no RFD.. same formation as the Jassar/Malte-tweak. But i have reduced the CF very much. Although, ive played arround alot with freeroles.. and ive noticed a couple of things that's quite intresting..what i all ready can see in my testing is that i creates LOTS of CCC... im currently working on couple of defensive tweaks.. aka the hard part :)

As said earlier.. im going to send it to Mr L, Jassar and W4NK3R and see if they have some tips to improve it even more.. :)

Which tactic are you using?
Mostly 442 tripple tweak (around 95% of matches) with def positioning as pre match preparation. For higher division teams I use 451. This one I use also for some difficult matches in the league (like against top 3 or stronger team with really good form - few matches won in a row etc.). For these I change match prep to att.movement. But I must also say that I have quite a strong team for this league.

Can some 1 up load the : 4-5-1 Rock Tripletweaked as it wont let me download it