Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Played 2 matches with the 3-5-2. So far it's been pretty solid.
View attachment 694859View attachment 694862

Try using the 3-4-3 at home and the 3-5-2 away. Seems to get the most out of it :) Could be different for you though, experiment a bit and let me know what works best for you :)

You should also try the 4-2-3-1, as this has proven to be extremely effective in Spain :)

Last edited:
Assymetrical

Here is an asymmetrical version of the Deep Purple tactic. It works great too :)

Now, go experiment and find your favorite one of the four tactics I've released in the past days :)

Last edited:
AMC!

This one is really cool :) Who haven't dreamed about a working three AMC tactic? :)

3-5-2 Solid Highscore

The 3-5-2 Solid Highscore keeps impressing me :)

My favorite one of all the new ones :)

Will be adding opposition instructions to the AMC tactic, so it will be a bit better defensively then.

My god ur pushing the tactics out, im having a fun save on fmc with porto, 30 something games unbeaten, i had forgot what that felt like on 14,oh using ur tc 4231 deep purple.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

My god ur pushing the tactics out, im having a fun save on fmc with porto, 30 something games unbeaten, i had forgot what that felt like on 14,oh using ur tc 4231 deep purple.

Yeah, I finally got back the joy from creating tactics, that I've missed so much in fm14.. Long live fm13 :)

I usually cant wait and buy fm as soon as it's released, im not this year, im sticking with 13 until i hear if 15 is better than 14.

just realized, i should have said if 15 is better than 13, of course its going to be better than 14.

Is this the recommended tactic now? I'm still using malte's revisit while thenjoying original deep purple is in the third slot

All my newest releases are great. Try them and find your own favorite :) My favorites are the 3-5-2 and the 4-2-3-1 Deep Purple AMC edition with OI's.

Fm14 was okay except for tactics being dumbed down and match engine but when playing the matches is how you progress your pretty much setting up to fail

Fm14 was okay except for tactics being dumbed down and match engine but when playing the matches is how you progress your pretty much setting up to fail

The advanced options you have in tactic creation is one of the biggest reasons why I've played CM/FM for 20+ years... No idea why they suddenly changed the part of the game that differs FM the most from fifa manager etc... It's what made FM unique..

4-3-2-1

Found out it works even better as a 4-3-2-1 :) Enjoy :)

OI's are the same as in the OI version of the 4-2-3-1 AMC edition (To mark the backs and the wingers, due to the central positions of these two tactics)

4-3-1-2

Aaaaaand a 4-3-1-2 version. Had to make some changes to this to make it work, but now it works very well :)

Last edited: