Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Sorry to be a pain in the ****, not now, but when u get a chance can u convert the 4312 into tc please, if not, i just continue kicking *** with ur 4231 tc thanks

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Sorry to be a pain in the ****, not now, but when u get a chance can u convert the 4312 into tc please, if not, i just continue kicking *** with ur 4231 tc thanks

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

It will be too much work converting all to TC mate :p The 4-2-3-1 is just as good mate :) All these new ones are around the same in quality, but I wanted to make lots of different formations, so people can choose a tactic that fits their squad. Or, nowadays, I'm making these mainly for myself, since not many people are active in the fm13 forum anymore :p

Jesaustralia is doing the exact same test, and we will combine the tables in the end (to rule out some RNG)

We are making a new thread to test all these new ones in three different databases, one for top teams, one for mid table teams and one for underdogs.

As we want to have some content ready before making the thread, this may take some days. But it will be as accurate as a test can be done :)

very nice work and good luck for your tests :)
I'm using toulouse in french ligue 1, second in champ first season, champion in the second season and champion's league final (using 3-5-2), third season won champion's league and second in champ using 4-3-3 deep purple, I think you did a lot of perfect tactics :)

Just letting you all know that testing is progressing, and we will keep at it till we have covered enough content, so stay with us guys its gonna be exciting :)

cheers

Amazing work you guys. I take a break from FM for ten days and find out that there are 8-10 great new tactics to work with. Do not know where to begin

I realize that you must be in the middle or end of the testing, but if possible could you include the Marcelo 3142 tactic in you testing too? its been very consistent and I'd love to know how it stacks up with these new ones!

As someone said "You naughty Boy"...

I Chose Attacking Movement :)

attachment.php

Attacking movement came into play after the Betis match - In Spanish Cup matches I used youth!

attachment.php

Though this looks amazing for me don't go around thinking of it as an solution - good tips are given above and can help you out to make Mr.Langvatn work the way they are suppose to.

Guys don't forget the 3-4-3 Mr.Langvatn have made a new tactic that he thinks is better than the 4231 Deep purple

CHEERS

cant see the attached screenshots, can you repost?

Mr Langvatn, a request please. Jes has a very informative post about attributes http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-thread-updated-13-3-3-a-637.html#post2317414, which is true in general but in same position role may vary or require specific attributes.

could you state that for your new tactics? for e.g, in the 343, what sort should be STCR, STC, STCL be?

similarly, wingers can be traditional wingers (crossing, dribbling) or inside forwards (finishing, dribbling), so is it tactic specific?

Mr Langvatn, a request please. Jes has a very informative post about attributes http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-thread-updated-13-3-3-a-637.html#post2317414, which is true in general but in same position role may vary or require specific attributes.

could you state that for your new tactics? for e.g, in the 343, what sort should be STCR, STC, STCL be?

similarly, wingers can be traditional wingers (crossing, dribbling) or inside forwards (finishing, dribbling), so is it tactic specific?

Jes' post about attributes is a good place to begin. Next step is to look at the player instructions in each tactic. For example, if you see that a player has the player instruction "Run with ball - Rarely", then dribbling will not be important. If the player has crossing set to "often", then of course he needs to have as high as possible crossing attribute. I can perhaps make a list of all attributes needed for every position for every tactic later.

At the moment, we are every busy with testing (we are doing 36 full season tests in a short number of days)

Jes' post about attributes is a good place to begin. Next step is to look at the player instructions in each tactic. For example, if you see that a player has the player instruction "Run with ball - Rarely", then dribbling will not be important. If the player has crossing set to "often", then of course he needs to have as high as possible crossing attribute. I can perhaps make a list of all attributes needed for every position for every tactic later.

At the moment, we are every busy with testing (we are doing 36 full season tests in a short number of days)

thanks mate, appreciate it!

Amazing work you guys. I take a break from FM for ten days and find out that there are 8-10 great new tactics to work with. Do not know where to begin

I realize that you must be in the middle or end of the testing, but if possible could you include the Marcelo 3142 tactic in you testing too? its been very consistent and I'd love to know how it stacks up with these new ones!

We are doing these tests mainly to get a good overview of my tactics, as a database to look up when starting a new game. It will be very informative.

Due to the extent of the testing, 152 matches tested per tactic, we cannot take requests. However, we might have a look at other tactics, like for instance the marcelo, at a later time.

We have now finished testing over 25 complete seasons, but we decided to add another database to the test, so the total will be 44 seasons tested (11 tactics tested in 4 different databases, ca 145, 165, 185 and 200)