Tzokaras so i finished my first season with Aris.

I ve seen how this tactic works under hard circumstances.

Had some bad runs because of low quality players that caused problems in teams solidness, that caused morale to drop low and that made the tactic stop working. The solution is to use personal talks and team meetings to increase morale, and use one of the attacking tactics to give your team a boost and then continue again the solid run the underdog tactic can give you.

I finished 3rd in the league. 15 wins 8 draws 7 looses, 42 goals 25 ag.
In play offs i finished second so its the same.
I also won the cup against osfp.

This is pure brillianse considering my squad.

The European qualification gave me funds to completely change the squad (difficult again, i only have 2.3M contract budjet) and now i have maybe 3 to 5th best squad in the league.

View attachment 302477

I cant think of better results so this tactic remains a beast (IF YOUR MORALE IS HIGH)

I think the only better step is a cheat tactic like the ones availiable in FM 13 (Hazza, Fuzz etc)

Last edited:
great tactic mate, got Bangor city (small welsh team) to europa group stages considering the players i have are like blue square quality apart from 2 players who can play in championship, its a good achievement

question

Hello.First of all thanks for this great tactic.I have got 3 questions.

1)Do you use any touchline instructions for this tac?(since you didnt mention any I assume there isnt)
2)Is this working for managing bigger teams?(like chelsea, real etc)
3)Do you make any changes on strategies based on the goings-on of the match?(I mean in the case of winnig or losing)

Sorry for bad english:)Keep up the good work!

Problary doesnt work but i will try for 13.3.3 patch and after i will give you some results