@halidbeslic : Usually and for matches that i am favourite Assertive Show me what you can do/show me you can keep the good form for home, and the same but Cautiously when away...Some times passionately, i really dont remember. I speak the way i feel that time. :) When drawing or losing at HT, aggressively not happy.

When i am huge underdog i use in the same tones no pressure.

I ve seen different results though and i cant say that my form depends on my team talks rather thanthe tactic and morale...

Corners and Freekicks DEFENDING : DR DL from stay back when needed, STAY BACK
DMCL DMCR from stay back when needed, DEFAULT (so they stay in front of the two full backs)
The rest as is.

Corners ATTACK, TO NEAR POST
Freeckiks ATTACK, BEST HEADER.

@mlssmith i use the first tactic (Trequartista and AF) and yes the Trequartista IS the playmaker (by default)

@laziokees i agree, most important for the attacking part is to have PACEY wingers and AF. The trequartisa doesnt give many assists but if you see your key passes he is on top. At least to me.

I have to say again that i have the 4231 as a backup. I use it when i am 0-0 at 60 minute, or conceed a goal when i am a favorite. Didnt need to use it many times but i have to say it.

View attachment 297334 please take a picture concerning your DEFENDING corner and free kicks settings. there is no any STAY BACK option!

I conceeded many goals from set pieces....

MANY THX!

I am sorry. I mean corners ATTACKING and freekicks ATTACKING.

They stay back because when play with a better team they counter you many times from set pieces.

I didnt mess with any DEFENSIVE set pieces.

Hi!

I'm playing in my first season with Norwich City. When I read all the comments here about the satisfied users I couldn't resist to test it. Now after a couple of games I noticed that, unlike the others, the opponent gets lots of chances (and also scores them).

Even when I played against Reading at home I lost (which basically says enough, doesn't it?).

Now I wonder if there is something I forgot to take notice of, cause here, unfortunately, it's not really working.

Would this work with a Trequartista and a Complete (or Advanced) Forward?

Neither of my strikers are particularly pacey - one is a great all round forward who is great in the air but no pace (11 P and A), the other is marginally faster (13 P and A) and is good with the ball at his feet. Both have decent OTB and Anticipation (for this level - around 13-15) but I'm not sure how effective either would be in the Poacher role. Or could it work without a pacey front man?

Start of my 3rd season at Wigan and im giving up on this tactic now, last 6 matches only 2 goals scored from the whole team. Its just completely fell apart, nothing ever seems to happen attackingly now, its always a case of 0-0 at HT then finally they score in second half, I loose.... gunna give the 4-2-3-1 a go for a while now.

Spooney is the tactic fluid? What players to you have?

2014 (second year!!!) Champions Cup Final. With my two Strikers injured.

View attachment 297475

Its more fluid than a glass of water mate, it worked great last season, but not now, just collapsed, think I am just gunna find something else, because Ill be sacked soon the way it is going.

Djibril Cisse, you seem to have done even better than me with this tactic. Made any changes to it? Sick success you are having... Maybe you can upload the tactic here if u did :)

Last edited:
Know if this tactic would work coupled with your other 4-2-3-1 tactic in lower leagues? like BSP for example? :)

thanks

Haven't tried myself in lower leagues yet. But I have gotten many reports from players saying that my 4-5-1 is the best one for lower leagues.

Djibril Cisse, you seem to have done even better than me with this tactic. Made any changes to it? Sick success you are having... Maybe you can upload the tactic here if u did :)

The only change i ve made is the attacking set pieces cover i ve said before.

Its your tactic :D (With Trequartista (playmaker) and AF)

Some pics.

My squad.

View attachment 297544

Fixtures

View attachment 297545

View attachment 297546

View attachment 297547

Transfers 2013-2014 (2.4M)

View attachment 297548

Tactics Used

View attachment 297549

Goal types and Assist Locations

View attachment 297550

Something that maybe is important.

In Champions league i used No pressure team talk.

Assertive at home, cautious away.

At half times THE SAME. Although i never found myself loosing hard at half times so ive just told them to continue doing what they are doing. If you are loosing by 2 or 3 probably you have to be aggresive.

Best tactic ever for me.

I started a new save (i will slow down the legendary one because i dont use regens and my saves dont last long) after finding what a great tactic this is with a challenge i like. Buidling a team with ONLY domestic (Greek) players.

This means a much lower quality team than the one in the pics above.

I am in February 2013 now and i am cruising the league (not easy) although i had some bad results in Europe.

10 matches, 4 wins, 2 draws, 4 loses. Goals 10, Conceded 12.

My conclusion is that if you want overachievement you need descent goalkeeper and descent defenders because you receive pressure. You cant overachieve with mediocre/bad defenders. You will achieve solidness though...

Buy the right players and this tactic is the best in forums for 1325 patch.-

*I realized/remembered that i ve changed one more thing. Goalkeeper distribute to player.

Last edited:
Aup mate, have u got a link to all your tactics? im sure ive read somewhere else that u said that u guna have an even better tactic coming soon