cheers for reply mate, ok cool, ill wait for the new one to come as it is rumoured to be a beast tactic

It's out now, just a first edition though, so dunno how beast it will be just yet :) Need feedback, so I can tweak it more :)

tactic was working amazing in beginning of season, but then 2nd half after jan form has gone down hill. has anyone experienced same thing.

tactic was working amazing in beginning of season, but then 2nd half after jan form has gone down hill. has anyone experienced same thing.

The other teams are learning how to play against your tactic. That's why in this years FM you need more than one tactic.

cool thanks will give it a try. have u used ur formation on international teams?

I used your spin the wheel tactic to get Blackburn promoted into the premiership, for my second year should I use this constantly or alternate between this and spin the wheel for weaker teams? Ie Watford and the other newly promoted teams

I used your spin the wheel tactic to get Blackburn promoted into the premiership, for my second year should I use this constantly or alternate between this and spin the wheel for weaker teams? Ie Watford and the other newly promoted teams
I think you should alternate between this and spin the wheel 4-5-1 yeah.

With both Aston Villa and Swansea I used the underdog tactic for matches I wasn't favourite and the 4231 godlike for those I was. In both saves I got European football in the first season and in the Swansea save I was first until the last month where injuries struck.

I applied the same technique to my unemployed career save at a lower league team in Brazil and found my 8 match losing streak turning to a 4 match win streak after a draw when implementing the new tactics. Maybe I've had the right personel by luck but these tactics have been doing me very well. Only changes I've made is replacing the complete forward with a poacher role.

Works good with Everton. Bought some quality players so I only use it against top 5 teams, Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal and both Manchesters, but I won all matches against them. Great tactic!

Works good with Everton. Bought some quality players so I only use it against top 5 teams, Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal and both Manchesters, but I won all matches against them. Great tactic!

Nice to know the tactic is doing it's job :) Gratz btw :)