Resource icon

Mr U Rosler's Special 3-3-3-2 Underdog Tactic for FM20 2.1.4

You saved my job on my mls save with this tactic need building a squad around your tactic

wierd hhahahahahah think on fm20 you need to switch 2-3 tacs....top is that you have few games good with one tac and then you need to change to another

best tactic for me so far in the lower leagues. Who do you take off after a red card?

Am going to give your tactic a try in the lower leagues, can I play wingers as WBs? Thanks.

best tactic for me so far in the lower leagues. Who do you take off after a red card?
Depends on Match situation, if i'm winning i'll take a Striker off, if i need a goal i'll pull the DM off.

Depends on Match situation, if i'm winning i'll take a Striker off, if i need a goal i'll pull the DM off.
Very nice tactic indeed mate, first season with Barnet in Vanarama national league I came top with 113 points. Second season now currently third in League Two after seventeen games.

Only thing I'm dreading is if I make it to the top of the pyramid and I won't be the underdog anymore will this tactic still work , haha ?

Very good tactic. Probably the best at the moment.

Skærmbillede 2019-12-28 kl. 21.27.46.png

So this is how it should look, or should I remove "play out of defence"?

Witch pitch size do you recomend?

And OI? Nothing?

In traning, I train the players i the positions they play on field? Right?