MVP93 kit request Thread

Team Name: Oldham (ID: 694)
Home Colours: Blue (with White trim)
Away Colours: Navy Blue (with White trim)
Third Kit Colours: White (with Black & Red trim)
Sponsor: Premier Inn
Make: Nike

klkl will get on it nw

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Oldham H/A/T

Team Name: Barrow AFC (Unique ID is 737 I think, or that might be Wigan's actually :p)
Home Colours: White with Blue trim, Puma, with the V like Spurs home kit last season :)
Away Colours: A yellow (not very bright) with a little black trim, again Puma just a different style to the home kit
Sponsor: Topman :)
Make: Puma
Config Yes/No: Yes please :)
Style: FB,

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
this is the first request i have made for you i am exited to see how it turns out :) i have got a request that i was wondering if its okay for me to place

team name - atletico madrid ( to be used in my 2012-13 season which starts in 1 month )

kit manufacturer - Nike
sponsor - etihad quest ( i will place the link below because personally i think it looks well nice :) )
kit style : SS
can i have the home, away and third kit based on the design below please (on the home kit can i also have the traditional atletico madrid home kit stripes too thanks a bunch :)

View attachment 175401 <<< based on this design if possible

home colours - red and white like there usual home kit with the stripe across the top half lilac and half dark purple (the colour of schalkes away kit) can i have the extras in the same colour as the logo below thanks

away colours - lilac top and can i have the stripe across the top half red and half white :) can i have the extras ( nike logo, sponsor , stripe on sleeve) in orange

third colours - can i have the colour of the top violet red and the stripe across the top half orange and half white :) on this kit can i have the extras in lilac please ?

if you can, could you try make the kits as close to the design above as possible please :)

P.S as i am in the champions leauge now could i also have the champions leauge ball on the sleeves too please as i am second in the LIGA BBVAA as my season is finished

i understand this request will take alot of time quality kits on ere though keep up the quality work :)

LOGO LINK : Google Image Result for http://www.habtoorhotels.com/site/images/etihad-guest-logo.jpg << = well sexy :p

]Google Image Result for http://images.madeinchina.com/85C01186663C4294E040007F010047D9/422/6279422_3/please-choose-lilac-colour_6279422_3.bak.jpg << Lilac :)

Google Image Result for http://www.art-paints.com/Paints/Acrylic/Van-Gogh/Permanent-Red-Violet/Permanent-Red-Violet.gif << violet red :)

Last edited:
this is the first request i have made for you i am exited to see how it turns out :) i have got a request that i was wondering if its okay for me to place

team name - atletico madrid ( to be used in my 2012-13 season which starts in 1 month )

kit manufacturer - Nike
sponsor - etihad quest ( i will place the link below because personally i think it looks well nice :) )
kit style : SS
can i have the home, away and third kit based on the design below please (on the home kit can i also have the traditional atletico madrid home kit stripes too thanks a bunch :)

View attachment 175401 <<< based on this design if possible

home colours - red and white like there usual home kit with the stripe across the top half lilac and half dark purple (the colour of schalkes away kit) can i have the extras in the same colour as the logo below thanks

away colours - lilac top and can i have the stripe across the top half red and half white :) can i have the extras ( nike logo, sponsor , stripe on sleeve) in orange

third colours - can i have the colour of the top violet red and the stripe across the top half orange and half white :) on this kit can i have the extras in lilac please ?

if you can, could you try make the kits as close to the design above as possible please :)

P.S as i am in the champions leauge now could i also have the champions leauge ball on the sleeves too please as i am second in the LIGA BBVAA as my season is finished

i understand this request will take alot of time quality kits on ere though keep up the quality work :)

LOGO LINK : Google Image Result for http://www.habtoorhotels.com/site/images/etihad-guest-logo.jpg << = well sexy :p

]Google Image Result for http://images.madeinchina.com/85C01186663C4294E040007F010047D9/422/6279422_3/please-choose-lilac-colour_6279422_3.bak.jpg << Lilac :)

Google Image Result for http://www.art-paints.com/Paints/Acrylic/Van-Gogh/Permanent-Red-Violet/Permanent-Red-Violet.gif << violet red :)

This is properly the longest request i have had lol

i'll get on it soon

looking forward to the result

Team Name: New York Cosmos - Creating it in Editor
Home Colours: White/green/yellow
Away Colours: Green/White
Third Colours: Black/Green/white
Sponsor: None
Make:
Home : The New York Cosmos Home Chinaglia Jersey + 9

Away : Cosmos Ringer T-Shirt-GRN/WHT

Third : Be creative
Config Yes/No: Yes ( but i dont have the UID yet, cause the team is about to be created - you will get it later)
UniqueID:
Style: FB, FB&shorts, FB& shorts and socks : FB

Gearoid

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Team Name: New York Cosmos - Creating it in Editor
Home Colours: White/green/yellow
Away Colours: Green/White
Third Colours: Black/Green/white
Sponsor: None
Make:
Home : The New York Cosmos Home Chinaglia Jersey + 9

Away : Cosmos Ringer T-Shirt-GRN/WHT

Third : Be creative
Config Yes/No: Yes ( but i dont have the UID yet, cause the team is about to be created - you will get it later)
UniqueID:
Style: FB, FB&shorts, FB& shorts and socks : FB

funny thing is i made these kits before if you like them i will use them

i noe there not in your style but tell me what you think and we can go from there

Last edited:
They look perfect mate, just wondering if i could use them in game like that - then it would be awesome.

And also if you could add a third kit. But they look so nice, thank you!

yh you could but if you just want fb its fine i will have it done by the end of the day

I actually likes that format, so if you just could make a third kit that would be fantastic :)

Team Name: Arsenal
Home Colours: Arsenal red kit with white sleeves, Batik design with red line on sleeve and white line in the body
Away Colours: Yellow kit with design as crazy as possible
Third Colours: Blue kit with design as crazy as possible
Sponsor: Sega
Make: Adidas
Config Yes/No: Yes
UniqueID: 602
Style: Short Sleeves (?)