MVP93 kit request Thread

this is the first request i have made for you i am exited to see how it turns out :) i have got a request that i was wondering if its okay for me to place

team name - atletico madrid ( to be used in my 2012-13 season which starts in 1 month )

kit manufacturer - Nike
sponsor - etihad quest ( i will place the link below because personally i think it looks well nice :) )
kit style : SS
can i have the home, away and third kit based on the design below please (on the home kit can i also have the traditional atletico madrid home kit stripes too thanks a bunch :)

View attachment 175401 <<< based on this design if possible

home colours - red and white like there usual home kit with the stripe across the top half lilac and half dark purple (the colour of schalkes away kit) can i have the extras in the same colour as the logo below thanks

away colours - lilac top and can i have the stripe across the top half red and half white :) can i have the extras ( nike logo, sponsor , stripe on sleeve) in orange

third colours - can i have the colour of the top violet red and the stripe across the top half orange and half white :) on this kit can i have the extras in lilac please ?

if you can, could you try make the kits as close to the design above as possible please :)

P.S as i am in the champions leauge now could i also have the champions leauge ball on the sleeves too please as i am second in the LIGA BBVAA as my season is finished

i understand this request will take alot of time quality kits on ere though keep up the quality work :)

LOGO LINK : Google Image Result for http://www.habtoorhotels.com/site/images/etihad-guest-logo.jpg << = well sexy :p

]Google Image Result for http://images.madeinchina.com/85C01186663C4294E040007F010047D9/422/6279422_3/please-choose-lilac-colour_6279422_3.bak.jpg << Lilac :)

Google Image Result for http://www.art-paints.com/Paints/Acrylic/Van-Gogh/Permanent-Red-Violet/Permanent-Red-Violet.gif << violet red :)

could i change the template style to FB as i don't currently have SS

well the rest of my kits are all SS but if you dont have the SS template the FB is fine yeah because im excited to see how they turn out :)

View attachment 176908
View attachment 176910
View attachment 176909
View attachment 176911

theres the SS templates for the Nike kits if it helps mate :) i have the templates but i dont use photoshop as i am useless lol :p

the atletico stripe is in the first one and the barcelona stripes is in the third one if that helps :)

well the rest of my kits are all SS but if you dont have the SS template the FB is fine yeah because im excited to see how they turn out :)

View attachment 176908
View attachment 176910
View attachment 176909
View attachment 176911

theres the SS templates for the Nike kits if it helps mate :) i have the templates but i dont use photoshop as i am useless lol :p

the atletico stripe is in the first one and the barcelona stripes is in the third one if that helps :)

do you want the home with stripes

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

sorry for the delay too everyone who is waiting just want to get ever request done to the best of my ability

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Brommers92

check if this is what you want and which style you prefer
A or B

brommers92 H/A/T

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

maltefb - Third

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Team Name: Arsenal
Home Colours: Arsenal red kit with white sleeves, Batik design with red line on sleeve and white line in the body
Away Colours: Yellow kit with design as crazy as possible
Third Colours: Blue kit with design as crazy as possible
Sponsor: Sega
Make: Adidas
Config Yes/No: Yes
UniqueID: 602
Style: Short Sleeves (?)

will get on this tomorrow im knackered

thanks for the atletico kits mate there great :) could i have a small change and have some kind of stripe on the sleeve going from the collar down to the end of the sleeve please and if it is possible, could you try and put a big image of the atletico badge in the bottom corner of the kits please but not in a solid colour like try and make it so its faded into the kit but still visable please :p quality kits though really impressed :D !!

Last edited:
thanks for the atletico kits mate there great :) could i have a small change and have some kind of stripe on the sleeve going from the collar down to the end of the sleeve please and if it is possible, could you try and put a big image of the atletico badge in the bottom corner of the kits please but not in a solid colour like try and make it so its faded into the kit but still visable please :p quality kits though really impressed :D !!

could you show me what you want as if would be helpful

well this is a kit that was made for me quite a long while ago and if you look closely in the bottom corner you will see the atletico badge :) and a stripe like the one in this design :)

View attachment 176970

no problem

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Home Colours: Arsenal red kit with white sleeves, Batik design with red line on sleeve and white line in the body
Away Colours: Yellow kit with design as crazy as possible
Third Colours: Blue kit with design as crazy as possible
Sponsor: Sega
Make: Adidas
Style: Short Sleeves (?)

could you explain how you want the batik design so i can implement it into the kit

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

brommers92

Last edited:
they are awesome mate thanks a bunch :) !!

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

btw matey, how long is it to wait before each kit request :) ?

Home Colours: Red And White LIKE LIGHTENING BOLT GOING DOWN MIDDLE
Away Colours: Yellow And Blue You design
Third Colours: Gold and pink Strips
Sponsor: I Phone
Make: Nike
Config Yes/No: YES
Style: shorts and socks

Thanks

Team Name: Bolton Wanderers
Home Colours: White with black sleeves and neck with red and black stripe going diagonally across the shirt.

Away Colours: Blue with black sleeves and neck with red and black stripe going diagonally across the shirt.
Third Colours: Any
Sponsor: Ferrari
Make: Nike
UniqueID:
Style: FB, FB&shorts, FB& shorts and socks

could you explain how you want the batik design so i can implement it into the kit
Batik is from Indonesia, it's a design. there's much design, but I would like plant design, or maybe if You can't just make the design as crazy as possible

Team Name: Norwich City
Home Colours: Yellow with Green V-Neck, Green trim at the end of the sleeves and Prem badges on sleeves
Away Colours: White with Green V-Neck and Green trim at the ends of the sleeves, Prem badges on sleeves
Additional badge: In the centre of both shirts like an Italian team, this logo: (http://wapedia.mobi/thumb/4d8e504/en/fixed/256/284/Arms_of_Norwich.svg?format=jpg), slightly smaller than main badge if possible?
Sponsor: Lotus (just the green triange part with the Emblem if poss!!)
Make: Nike (Green logo on both)
Config: yes please!!
Unique ID: 691
Style: FB

Thanks in advance mate!!

Last edited: