MW2 Xbox 360 Random Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 131
  • Views Views 9K
I have over a day's play time and have never seen a Nuke

I've seen them. Sadly they always are from the other team..

One was on our team but the other were theirs. It was the same person every time. XD

I have a mate who was 6th prestige, and then got someone to glitch him to 10th prestige who has had a few. Apparently wasteland is the easiest map to get one on

Gamertag: toonfan3
Strengths: Knifing, P90, OK K/D, Team Player
Weaknesses: Die lots, no scoping, impatient.

Not on 360 but thought i'd put my own down . .

PSN: JDYx
Strengths: SnD, Domination, Drop shots, Claymore's, Sub Machine Guns, MG4, Barret 50.cal, Can camp effectively and **** off other team, Rushing is my main strength.
Weaknesses: Impatient, Easily distracted, Assult Rifles (except M16), Cannot knife for **** because of the 'tactical' button setup.

Would love to play you guys. I think it's fair to say us lot on the PS3 would give you lot a real hiding ;)

Gamertag : XsR z iiTaLeNtZ
Strenghts: SnD Throwing knife Camping rushing
Weakness: i get ****** of easy and end up punching my tv and then needing to get a new one,Noobs,And sniping

I have a mate who was 6th prestige, and then got someone to glitch him to 10th prestige who has had a few. Apparently wasteland is the easiest map to get one on

Yeah wasteland is best for me. Iv had a 23kill streak with a nuke on 3 times but never got nuke :'(

I had 9 nukes then prestiged then realised the emblem total didn't carry over. Really ****** off.

I didn't find it hilarious. I was actually well ****** off.

anyone want a game? i will be on for about an hour

Gamer Tag:- x B ii M B O x
Strenghts:- S&D,team deathmatch,,,, On S&D just like to Rush,Rape,Reload (TD) i like get kills nd nukes
Weakness:- Headquarters,get lots of death hate it

UMP45 ALL THE WAY

My kd was high then i said f**k it and decided to rush snipe around level 40, not prestiging for a while me.

danny9874

I am on now, if you was a easy game then i am your man. :P

Only once here. With Ronaseal I think. :) Sorry Ronaseal, I had to play with some mates. :(

Back