MW2 Xbox 360 Random Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 131
  • Views Views 9K
I've never played a private match of SnD on rust but I remember how it used to be on Shipment. I bet the bomb never gets planted xD

I think we played about 3 games on it and it got planted once/twice :P

Just got owned by frankie and danny in a private match 20 mins ago:(

SnD on Rust is hilarious, Tactical Knife pwns all at it lol

My friend went 3-28, 4-17, 9-32 and 2-21 on my account, not happy totally ****** up my kill/death ratio :L

I dont care about my k/d.
It's about 0.5

My mate made me lose 0-20 on cage match.. Grrr

My friend went 3-28, 4-17, 9-32 and 2-21 on my account, not happy totally ****** up my kill/death ratio :L

Things just keep getting from bad to worse for you, first the Nuke emblem fail , now this XD

--------------------------------------------------

I've been riot shield'ing it up recently and it isn't as bad as i first thought.
I went 14-1 on an SnD with a shield, that's probably my highlight.
My K/D has taken a knock though, going from 2.24 to 2.17.

The best idea I can think of is Domination on Skidrow and have Marathon, Lightweight and Commando, all at pro, Throwing Knife and Tac. Knife. No flashes/stuns, no weapon use and just sprint around the map taking flags. I find it ridiculous fun even if the K/D suffers a bit :)

Scrapyard, Highrise & Rust, are my fav maps.

Well, the maps i do best one XD

The spawn system on Rust is diabolical, actually it is quite poor in several maps. Afghan is my favourite as you can camp and snipe with ease or you can go banzai with a tactical knife. The spawn system on Afghan is one of the few that are good also

What sensitivity does everyone play on?
I usually have mine on 9 but have recently pushed it up to 10, went back to 5 today to see what it was like and it felt awful. Like i was running in super slow motion.

10?????
I am more than happy with 4-5 and refuse to change it. 5-6 if I'm sniping

If I try anything higher than 6 I really struggle. Did one game with 10 and finished 6-19 so I said never again. I played on the default 2 all the way through CoD4 and the start of MW2, then bumped it up and quickly got used to it

If I try anything higher than 6 I really struggle. Did one game with 10 and finished 6-19 so I said never again. I played on the default 2 all the way through CoD4 and the start of MW2, then bumped it up and quickly got used to it

I had mine on default for the whole of MW & most of WaW. It was only towards the end of WaW where i started to increase it gradually when i got use to each one. I feel at 9 it is my most comfortable setup.

I also changed the button layout to 'tactical' which has helped quite alot.

Until MW2 I played on Normal, but I had to up it to improve as a player.

Back