MW2 Xbox 360 Random Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 131
  • Views Views 9K
What sort of private you doing? I'll come on if it's a good one :)

What sort of private you doing? I'll come on if it's a good one :)

Well danny left, might be going off or something, not sure. He was host BTW.
Im up for some pub snd people. Whata bout you?

I am available if people want to play. I cannot speak though. I have lost my voice :'(

Score - 9310 - 03h 53m

Kills - 128
Deaths - 294
Ratio - 0.44
Streak - 7

Accuracy - 12.91
Hits - 446
Misses - 3007

How bad am i. XD

Very Bad. :P

Last edited:
Accuracy is a major issue there Carter. The best of the best, the guys who have a K/D around 5 usually have an accuracy score in the low to mid 20's, I'm at 19% because I snipe far too much. It will come with time. Wh I first played CoD 4, my K/D was 0.3 ish, it's now 0.91 so it takes time. What sensitivity do you play with as well???

This is the first COD I have played and my k/d is stuck at 0.35 but I feel much better recently.

This is the first COD I have played and my k/d is stuck at 0.35 but I feel much better recently.
One tip when starting out, be patient. As long as you are not dying all the time, your K/D will improve. If I didn't snipe as much as I do, my K/D would be rubbish. There has been many games where I have went 5-2 in a TDM because I was sniping, but it really helps you to learn how to play smart. Even if you are rubbish with a sniper rifle, give it a try and it will overall improve your game. That's my theory, I just don't stick to it often :P

One tip when starting out, be patient. As long as you are not dying all the time, your K/D will improve. If I didn't snipe as much as I do, my K/D would be rubbish. There has been many games where I have went 5-2 in a TDM because I was sniping, but it really helps you to learn how to play smart. Even if you are rubbish with a sniper rifle, give it a try and it will overall improve your game. That's my theory, I just don't stick to it often :P

Ok thanks for the advice. There were occasions right when I started playing that if I saw someone running infront of me and I missed them then I would run right after them - Drawing myself right into the open and possibly getting shot.

Now I'll just hold my ground and be careful, thanks I will give the sniper a try :)

Try the sniper as you can't rely on spraying all over the place, if you miss a guy, leave him as he will know where you are. Also, try running around with a tactical knife with marathon and lightweight, the first recon class (default) has this if you haven't unlocked a tac. knife with any handgun. If a guy catches sight of you, you have to switch direction and avoid him. This only works on smaller, more confines maps but it has the same principle. You can't be shot if the enemy can't see you. Another wee tip I picked up, if you are playing anything other than free for all, avoid your team mates, if there is 5 guys in a huddle, one frag or semtex will take the lot out, space out and you can pick up a few sneaky kills

I once got 5 to 25 with my throwing knife, then I saw the light, now I have a life,

I play Fifa.

Playing with Jamie last night. He is good but inconsistent. I am **** and inconsistent. Oh well. We had some good games on domination and that was pretty fun. :)

Lost interest in this game lately, just seems a bit.. meh.

Getting bored of Team Deathmatch though...

mostly play demolition or S nd D no scope :) quite good at that :) scar the main gun i use but i doo like a bit off inverention or the ump45 :)

I'm mainly doing FFA'ing at the moment - Just to ease myself into the game. And thanks again Jamie.

Score - 9310 - 03h 53m

Kills - 128
Deaths - 294
Ratio - 0.44
Streak - 7

Accuracy - 12.91
Hits - 446
Misses - 3007

How bad am i. XD

Very Bad. :P

Yesterday ^^

Today

Score - 22200 - 7h 50m

Kills - 382
Deaths - 587
Ratio - 0.65
Streak - 12

Accuracy - 16.93%
Hits - 1272
Misses - 6239

Getting better XD

how come u never stayed in our private games danny?

S&D on rust is so funny :P

Back