MW2 Xbox 360 Random Discussion Thread

I would come on today but I can't...for a long time :'(

Also,Akimbo Mini-Uzis on a small map get you considerably good kills if you do it right.You can run and gun at the same time.Recommended map would be Favela.Go in the buildings and kill them.Alongside that is Rapid Fire and the akimbo attachment (obviously) in Bling Pro with Stopping Power and Ninja Pro.Epic.

Btw,when are we doing a massive private team deathmatch?

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

K.D Spread of 0.85 :D

It looks like my brother has now stolen my Xbox from me, no COD for me for a while :(

Really ****** off just had a TDM with some nuke boosters in.

The first match was at scrapyard and I caught these two guys with their tactical insertions.

I failed to spot them on Estate. The nuke guy got 25-0, and his helper got 1-32

I tried to get my first flawless game just there now on Afghan doing Domination. My speciality is camping with a sniper rifle so we started on the B Flag and I sat there the whole game. We were winning and had 183 points then a guy with an Intervention w/ Thermal took me out when I was focused on a guy coming through the caves. No words can describe my anger. I finished 16-1 but I was so ******

Was playing avec Jamie earlier. We both did pretty well. He was immense most of the time! My final game failed though. I got 6-17 or some **** like that. XD

Was playing avec Jamie earlier. We both did pretty well. He was immense most of the time! My final game failed though. I got 6-17 or some **** like that. XD
My only bad one there was when we both decided to go Rambo at the start, I finished negative but I play so much better when Chris is around. My last game I played there I finished 4-15 on Afghan doing Domination. The other team raped us lol

Played earlier with my mates, went 52-9 on Terminal on TDM. Worst thing was I didn't get a good streak throughout it.

Wow. Great stuff Max. ^^) I have the same sort of thing here Jamie. When I play with you I do OK. Much better than when you are not there. :S

Does anybody want to do some spec ops with me??
Got all my work to be done for tomorrow finished so I'm raring to go lol

Does anybody want to do some spec ops with me??
Got all my work to be done for tomorrow finished so I'm raring to go lol

wat bit are you on?
Iv only unlocked the first 3 stages so if ur still doing them ill play :p

That was really good fun there with Tiraths. Although it is quite clear that he is the superior player, kept saving my sorry *** all the time in Spec Ops lol

Anyone wanna do spec ops with me? Preferably with a mic

I'm arround tomorrow night if you don't mind a noob joining in.

I'm not very good though. K/D is about 1.36 and my accuracy is a little over 13%.

Wtf? What do you mean you're not very good :S K/D Spread of 1.36? That's good! :D