MW2 Xbox 360 Random Discussion Thread

I am online now, if anyone wants a game.?

Riot Shielding yesterday was fun :)
anyone up for a game now?

I will be on around 5 Ronaseal.
@JDY
I would change to tactical only I knife in this game quite a bit, if I didn't then I would change but I find it easier to knife than drop shot so until I don't have to rely on knifing, I will stick to the normal button layout

Bit of a nooby question, but what are the pros and cons of a Silencer on a M16?

Pros: Cant see bullets on the map
Cons: less bullet damage
i hate silencers but thats just me :)

I only ever use silencer on an SMG where I use my "Super Syco Ninja" class. There I try and flank the opposition as much as I can, perks are Marathon Pro, Cold Blooded and Ninja Pro. This is I think is a good tactic if you want to get a ton of kills but if you aren't very accurate with a silenced gun and are not accustomed to sneaking into the enemy spawn unnoticed then you are in for a bad game

Anyone on at the moment?

Heading back on now, just had a pizza there now and some caake

Want to play Jamie?

Just watched that Spec Ops Glitch. Amazing stuff lol. Will be on in a minute Chris

Good. PM when you are ready. :)

Good stuff there with Chris. I played really well for once, last couple of games were shabby but overall I wasa really pleased with how I played :)

I ordered this game this afternoon, I played it for about an hour at my mates and it was amazing. Cant wait to play, I bet ill probably play for 24 hours and end up with a KD of 0.12 <)

I thought I would never say this but a TAR-21 with silencer is absolutely epic. That with Scavenger Pro, Cold Blooded and Ninja Pro. It is so easy to rush the enemy spawn and if you do get in a bit of bother, akimbo Rafficas help out nicely. Sorry if I seem to be spamming on this thread but I'm just putting forward my opinions and ideas to share with you guys :)

In the mood for anoller pvt match, was good the other day w/karnage, danny ect. :D

I am online now and will be for a bit, anyone want a game.?

danny9874

I was playing Danny earlier. He is a good player and pretty good at last minute kills. XD

My accuracy is now 21.29%, it was like 16% yesterday. Happy with that.

Kills - 1123
Deaths - 1205
Ratio - 0.93
Streak - 14

Got loads better over last 2 days.