• Core

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Hardcore

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
Ill give it a go if still available.

GT's: xMcFADDZx LTFC (Preferred)
: C o N o R M C x (back up)

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

xMcFADDZx LTFC K/D = 1.34+
C o N o R M C x K/D = 1.5+

How will the teams be decided, half K/D over 1.3 and half under or what?

How will the teams be decided, half K/D over 1.3 and half under or what?

An alternative is to calculate the average from all the players in a single team, so that all the teams have similar averages.

An alternative is to calculate a fair average from all the players in a single team, so that all the teams have similar averages.

If so what K/D do i have between the 2?
The higher or the one i am playing on?

I use the lower one now, it has slightly higher rank, but i didnt want to prestige in either :S

ok ill add you all to the op guys, by the way i will put every name in a bag and take a name out, if they are unfair i will do it again, this is the fairest way, some people have a higher kd because they only do one game type, and frankie has got it right, 8 teams of 3, im looking forward to it guys

Cool i think if two amazing players are together and it's clearly unfair just re-do the draw
What gametype will we be doing? Or is it up to the 2 teams?

ok ill add you all to the op guys, by the way i will put every name in a bag and take a name out, if they are unfair i will do it again, this is the fairest way, some people have a higher kd because they only do one game type, and frankie has got it right, 8 teams of 3, im looking forward to it guys

Just do names out of the hat (Y). Whoever your put with, guys have got to get over it :D

No point having unfair teams if it's a tournament :S

dunno chris, we still need a few more members, max, i will make the teams as fair as i possibly can, honestly who is going to take a series of private matches seriously, its just a game after all, but one tip, dont prestige this week as we should look to do it this weekend

dunno chris, we still need a few more members, max, i will make the teams as fair as i possibly can, honestly who is going to take a series of private matches seriously, its just a game after all, but one tip, dont prestige this week as we should look to do it this weekend

Well im out most of the weekend watching QPR vs West Brom and out Sunday lol
Weekdays are usually better for me :P

Aha.. Going to have to drop out, my XBL has ran out and i don't have any money. So won't be online for a while.

week is bad for me because of the time difference, i will make this work i promise, and ok coach, id hang myself if my XBL ran out

Could we not just do it so we get the 24 people and 8 teams and we just organise the matches for when the time is best for the 6 players? Shouldn't take to long that way

good idea tiraths, i like your ideas mate, but we need 24 before we can do anything

good idea tiraths, i like your ideas mate, but we need 24 before we can do anything

yep :P I'm pretty sure clutch will want to join (his username is Torquay_93)

Back