• Replies Replies 193
  • Views Views 13K

Will it be core or hardcore?

• Core

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Hardcore

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
Hardcore is funny, you can run around like a muppet and half the time people dont see you!

Joe Torquay_93 wants to play.

Gt ii CLuTch v1

i was thinking maybe we should do 6 teams of 4, and make it into a league format, could be very fun and get more games.

Joe Torquay_93 wants to play.

Gt ii CLuTch v1

i was thinking maybe we should do 6 teams of 4, and make it into a league format, could be very fun and get more games.

Either 6 teams in a league
OR
8 teams split into two groups and then the 2 top placed teams in each group face eachother in semi's then final :)

Tbh, I much prefer Frankie's idea, it's so much simpler :S

Plus I don't think a league would be a great idea, it's just a bit of fun, not serious competition.

yh i know max. i was just thinking with a league you get more games for everyone, so more fun

Aslong as I can bounce around sniping people in the face I'm not fussed, just want a bit of a laugh really.

yh i know max. i was just thinking with a league you get more games for everyone, so more fun
Yeah I get what you mean, I just prefer knockout rounds tbh

yh i dont mind to much., just a thought.

woteva is decided i wont care

Definately wanna join! Bring it on!! :D

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

My gamertag's X LIVEaddict X

Still space count me in if there is.

UK MACKIE is my account name.

3rd Prestige currently.

Basically the reason for wanting a league is to make sure some teams get more than one game. If you get knocked out first game its a bit annoying

Johnny Boy said he might not be able to play
Do you want to get a replacement?

Im playing. I never said i wasnt m8, dunno where u got that from..

Back