• Replies Replies 193
  • Views Views 13K

Will it be core or hardcore?

• Core

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Hardcore

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
alright thanks tiraths, im also gonna add paulcustus, he added me on live and i see him playing mw2 often, by the way if anyone has a problem with a team mate they get, then please inform me and i will do what i can to change,

9 more people :S
Annoying about danny :'(

As long as I'm with someone I know who will talk, it's fine.

As long as that person isn't Paul Custus XD (A)

i will assign each team a captain, there will be 8 teams so 8 captains, they will report back the result to me, if they are different one of you must be lying, i will not be impressed

i will assign each team a captain, there will be 8 teams so 8 captains, they will report back the result to me, if they are different one of you must be lying, i will not be impressed

if anyone wants to lye about a friendly tournament i suggest they get a ban/infraction on the forum..
How sad must you be lol

believe me, ive come across people that ive met on other games, they took it seriously, and yeah i agree with the infraction thing, lucky we have frankie and max taking part

As long as I have somebody who can tolerate some really n00bish performances then I am all set for it lol

I'll join lads but I'm not fantastic. I'm ok I suppose.

thank you alex, you little beast

Oh if I had a quid for everytime I was called a beast I would be a very rich man.. Not necessarily in the same context you're putting it in now though.

by the way i see members i dont know viewing this, anyone is welcome, doesnt matter how many posts you have, just come along for some fun!! a good chance to make friends

I'll play although I don't think basing the teams on K/d will make it fair, plus most of us are on the same level anyway so I'd say just do a random draw :)

GT - O B a IM A

As long as I'm not with Jamie ;):P

Joke

Frankie none of us want to be with you after what you did to that 6 year old :S

aaandy, im doing a random draw, but if the teams are stupidly unfair, then ofc i will change, who cares though its just fun, i have made some rules which i think are fair, i will put them on the op, and what did frankie do, the irked face makes me think its not a joke :(

by the way i added a poll, vote core or hardcore, we know how much frankie loves core:wub:

I'm not to bothered either way, but I voted core anyway.

Back