MY 1touch Tactics Brian"Ol big ears" Clough

Status
Not open for further replies.

markyplatt

Reaction score
View attachment 361805 --------------------View attachment 362735,This tactic is 1 that i have created from memory its 1 inspired by JP woodys brian clough from fm 08 , it gets your player great average ratingc and possesion stats are magical(honestly) use with any team any players fit , tip would be to look for first touch and composure in all postions and i assure that you will love thisPS HEADLINE it is meant to be brian clough but Oh Well ........this is an intelligent tactic ha. 100% work in your game right now, be a fierce rival to any body with a average team and players dont forget your feedback UPDATED VERSION IF UR DEFENDERS ARE LIKE SLOW , THE SUNSHINE TACTIC BOB MARLEY, Called this for the playing style greatest style u will ever see THIS TACTIC DOWNLOADED FURTHER DOWN CALLED BOB MARLEY IIII-IIII-II and here

Last edited:
Use a STCR Berbatov like... Comes deep get bal,l pass instead of shoot, and trys killer balls is a fantastic way to maximise the success , be warned it is a wonderful tactic ull be playing alllday and night ...divorces are likely. 85% possesion in a tactic over 90 mins comes at a price ha

cant get the pc to save them but will try listen you need to no that your players will dweell on ball create 30 pass goals and get very high match ratings ,more? no need use technically good players and first touch composure in high statistical values is best way of gaining success use high or low profile teams will honestly dominate game game after game

use balanced- att movement at 30 % its 100% certain to work u will dominate play

Bob Marley sunshineUse this beat the game.use composure training individual LIGHT4all

View attachment 362733 if u got slow defenders use this tactic same but no offsides and poacher run forward little more, Very much still magnifico tho just beat fulham with west ham 1st season 8-1 , 5 games in with it, 82% OP. I advise u to use this tactic ull be laughing how good the goals u score are .... hint jose baxter will perform like a brazillian in prem for cheap signing SCR Playmaker role

A list of player types for each position would be good. For example are the wingers more inside forwards or out and out wingers who'll get down the line? Do you need defensive midfielders to fill the CM positions?

BOB MARLEY SUNSHINE IS LIKE BRIAN CLOUGH "2" aka slow defenders version

CRANE use players in natural positions and make sure scr , prefered moves are deep to get bal,l pass instead of shoot, and first touch and composure as good ratings as u can get , so use winger or a james milner type any as long as theyre natural midfield right, and stats good in first touch and composure all players

CRANE use players in natural positions and make sure scr , prefered moves are deep to get bal,l pass instead of shoot, and first touch and composure as good ratings as u can get , so use winger or a james milner type any as long as theyre natural midfield right, and stats good in first touch and composure all players

tactics like having 11 franz beckenbauers

can use for anyteam better teams better results tho but decent team trying to make the next step is what it was created 4. no oi just messes with tactics and use assistant team talks ... tactics continue to delight ,just signed sammy ameobi on my game hadnt played for newcastle for 3 years couple of loan deal had him 20 games 17 goals 14 assists from right midfield madness......

too bad the OP is not well done, because this tactic (and ideas behind it) deserve some attention ;)

any people have screens of tactic performances etc....

whats the difference between the orginal tactic, the sunshine version and this new one that has appeared

bobmarleylion?

Status
Not open for further replies.