MY 1touch Tactics Brian"Ol big ears" Clough

Status
Not open for further replies.
new one has poacher to finish more of the chances othere sometimes when i had a af he would pass wen 1 on 1 so the only change is that , the sunshine one same as 1touch but if u have slow defenders there ore no offsides , this one is the 1 i use and it seems to get all the stats like others but the left strikers scores more now instead of mainly the right sided striker use lion ones.... rastafari

well this tactic is really good, it doesnt need any tweaks BUT i used some shouts and i had match better results. I'm using shouts as touchling instructions and 90% of my games i have my first goal in the 1-10 minutes of the game. set the following shouts: Defensive distribution: Play out of defence, Passing: Pass to feet, Attacking: Play through defense, Possession: Retain Possession

well this tactic is really good, it doesnt need any tweaks BUT i used some shouts and i had match better results. I'm using shouts as touchling instructions and 90% of my games i have my first goal in the 1-10 minutes of the game. set the following shouts: Defensive distribution: Play out of defence, Passing: Pass to feet, Attacking: Play through defense, Possession: Retain Possession

None of those shouts will have any affect on the tactic ;) Placebo effect!

i know i was scoring max 2 goals per game and now i'm scoring at least 2

Hi for soutampton would you suggest lion or sunshine? thanks

Is anyone having any success with this tactic ?

What type of football does it produce and what types of players are performing well ?

I used to love the Brian Clough tactic

To make sure that the forum has a certain standard, could you please make the OP cleaner and actually provide some info about the tactic. If not, the thread can't stay open.

If you want help with it, then just give us a shout.

What u mean OP the tactic speaks for itself , 442 narrow with possesion stats unparalleled been playing game since champ man 97 and i only submitted 1 or 2 tactics here and fm portal then and IM TELLING U THIS IS THE BEST 442 ever on any version of game . why? its simple , any player fits , no fuss with instructions or shouts just beautiful 20 pass moves and some goals which u dont see very often try the tactic half season then u can create ur own pictures and screenshots . Lets leave it at that the best 442 ever use ball control and ur best player must be played in right hand striker position and away u go. i used solomon polish cb from ac milan. retrained and he was class

She means provide information that will make people actually interested in the tactic and show you have put a bit of effort into it (not saying you haven't for the tactic by the way). Any1 could write up a post bragging about a tactic they have made but unless there's screenshots, info and basically evidence why would any1 want to try it.

Anything along the lines of this for example : http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ure-attacking-tactic-top-teams-underdogs.html

Last edited by a moderator:
She means provide information that will make people actually interested in the tactic and show you have put a bit of effort into it (not saying you haven't for the tactic by the way). Any1 could write up a post bragging about a tactic they have made but unless there's screenshots, info and basically evidence why would any1 want to try it.

Anything along the lines of this for example : http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ure-attacking-tactic-top-teams-underdogs.html

hes never going to do it mate hes been asked so many times its just not going to happen

The one from the other thread with the defensive line set to the middle + 1 click to the right.

i must say, the op looks like ****, thats a sure thing, but ppl should try this out and take ideas from this tac. cuz it destroys completely the opposition. the player instructions are so weird that it works, i might say that this tac brakes the engine a bit :)
Mark u should make a better op, would like to see ppl try this.

i must say, the op looks like ****, thats a sure thing, but ppl should try this out and take ideas from this tac. cuz it destroys completely the opposition. the player instructions are so weird that it works, i might say that this tac brakes the engine a bit :)
Mark u should make a better op, would like to see ppl try this.

I have never seen player instructions like this before :\ all the same instructions for every1. And all attacking even defenders.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never seen player instructions like this before :\ all the same instructions for every1. And all attacking even defenders.

exactly, all the same but the strikers, i dont get it how does this works, but it DOES ! so maybe a more brilliant mind could help to understand this, maybe TBH ? ;)

I'm winning games, but the CCCs are almost nonexistent, so I've stopped using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.