MY 1touch Tactics Brian"Ol big ears" Clough

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm winning games, but the CCCs are almost nonexistent, so I've stopped using it.

well if ur winning games then i think thats the most importante thing, but i must tell i got like average 3 ccc's per game, i noticed that the strikers dont need accel or speed. i got totti scoring hattricks xD 3 in 5 games :D

well if ur winning games then i think thats the most importante thing, but i must tell i got like average 3 ccc's per game, i noticed that the strikers dont need accel or speed. i got totti scoring hattricks xD 3 in 5 games :D

put some screenshots when u'll finish ur season m8, please :).

put some screenshots when u'll finish ur season m8, please :).

sure i will then, i was training Fulham, and took over Roma they'r 18th, im 6th now after 7 games, lets see, when i finish my season i'll post the SS's.

this is my fixtures til now i took over Roma at torino game, so before that they'r were at the bottom of the Serie A, what i notice but not jsut with this tactic, is that when the opposition plays a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow, and we have a 4-4-2 we tend to lose :/

View attachment 378564

this is my fixtures til now i took over Roma at torino game, so before that they'r were at the bottom of the Serie A, what i notice but not jsut with this tactic, is that when the opposition plays a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow, and we have a 4-4-2 we tend to lose :/

View attachment 378564

what about ur tactic fluid, is it full already or not yet?

so if we take that it's not fully fluid yet, and ur team is probably not fully gelled yet as well, i think that those results are very good m8 :D. am wondering how ur full season will be look like ;). good luck, and put SS after final whistle ;). if results will be good i definitely try this tactic also in my new season :).

yeah i think its great results for now. i'll post then, im playing FMC so will be quickly

i finished my season now, i'll uploud some SS's up, but i must say im impressed with us, lost 4 or 5 games but i got a crappy defense so got a lots of goals in, but this tactic has a good chance to be one of the ebst out there, just need some tweak in defense. i could have won UEFA cup but lost to MU cuz of my players got like 60% condition

View attachment 378785View attachment 378786

Yes ive found that this 1 is the better 1 of my created ones lion tends to work but english league this is the 1 i did tell every1 this is a **** good tactic now id say it was a great tactic , yes someone said this is good for old player and its true anyplayers fir even the old veteren players roll back the years . i d have a little tweak which i use i changed all my cross aim from mixed to near on all players find it cuts out long balls which i never like to play , so do that and train ur players to plays short simple passes all of them and watch the results , leeds i find are difficult to get promoted this tactic no transfers , i got promoted and lost 2 games which in the championship is unheard of . i will upload the tweaked cross near post version .

i tell u the ideas behind this in fm 09 i think jp woody created a brian clough 442 and i was fantastic so every year i get the game and try to recreate it was a 70 80 per cent possesion tactic , so here is the best version of it i have come up with its slower than his and designed to mirror franz beckenbaur or crujff players who could play a a snails pace and still seam to get acres on the ball so this was designed to be played like walking football. taking the **** out the opposion with , the best i can descibe is leeds united in that game in the 70;s were every player was taking the **** out of the opposion cant remeber who but they had NEW NEW- View attachment 378941 like 30 passes but didnt try to score , so i suppose thats why i created to be the great possesion take the **** tactic. for example ur players will take it forward back side ways everyway but dont seem like they are trying to score but will as this game engine seems to make the team with all the play in the final 3rd win somehow and this is what i take advantage of .The players need technique but little physical stats, and if u keep a squad of like 20 22 keep rotating cause its the tactic not the players which win u games, so it kinda like don revie of 1970's leeds united- cross with jp woodys brian clough fm 09- cross with expoliting the engine and rigid ness of passing fw back and dominating without looking like ur gonna score but definatly are going to .. THERE IT IS THE TACTIC EXPLATON DONE BADLY LOL use the near post version here and u will cut out a lot of long balls out shouts are a big no no as they **** with the tactical mind set. attached above the new version New version is actully below op great again i see . ha

Last edited:
i finished my season now, i'll uploud some SS's up, but i must say im impressed with us, lost 4 or 5 games but i got a crappy defense so got a lots of goals in, but this tactic has a good chance to be one of the ebst out there, just need some tweak in defense. i could have won UEFA cup but lost to MU cuz of my players got like 60% condition

View attachment 378785View attachment 378786

This tactics that good mate 2 unamed people popular 1s are trying to ban me for it..lol come on u greens lol

This tactics that good mate 2 unamed people popular 1s are trying to ban me for it..lol come on u greens lol

I am not trying to ban you for a tactic. I was trying to AVOID you getting banned ( for a day, a week depending on your behaviour).

I am going to write this one last time. If you really want to share this tactic with the public, then do edit the opening post and explain a bit more about the approach. If the tactic is as good as you say it is, then its a shame if the poor presentation in the Opening Post stop people for using it. Just avoid the red, and yellow text as it hurts the eyes, use punctuation and the wall of text etc. In the end, you uploaded it for people to use correct ?

markyplatt, which one of those three what u uploaded is the best one? cause am a little confused now. thanks in advance.

any mate all wor to same concept with diffence minimal look at cross instructions they differ and 1 or two secrets but use any mate they are three of the same tactic really.

If the OP isn't going to listen, thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.