still top me with Newcastle how do you load your pitcures on here plz

still top me with Newcastle how do you load your pitcures on here plz

alt+f9 in game takes screen shot, then there is an icon at the top of the reply box that says insert image, click it then select files from computer.

Alright mate, as a Newcastle fan realy enjoyed reading about your success. Ive only really been messing around, testing tactics, scouting ect on my Newcastle save. After reading this ive decided to start a new Toon save and really concentrate. Going to use ur tactic but was wondering what your signings/sales in 1st season? screenshots would be great.

Alright mate, as a Newcastle fan realy enjoyed reading about your success. Ive only really been messing around, testing tactics, scouting ect on my Newcastle save. After reading this ive decided to start a new Toon save and really concentrate. Going to use ur tactic but was wondering what your signings/sales in 1st season? screenshots would be great.

Hey, I'm pleased you have chosen to use my tactic for your save, thanks.
here are the transfers of the game I am playing atm, there are probably better transfers to make for more instant success than I went with though.

View attachment 460995View attachment 460994View attachment 460993

Good luck mate

really nice ! have u been using any tweaks? or just like it is on OP?

keep it up

exact same as OP mate, fiddled with set pieces but found the original set up to be most successful for me.

I've given up on trying to create my own tactic right now, and I just found this. Judging by the feedback, it's great so I'll definitely give it a shot.

I've given up on trying to create my own tactic right now, and I just found this. Judging by the feedback, it's great so I'll definitely give it a shot.

Thanks for trying it out, hope it goes aswell for you as it has for myself and the others :)

So far, 3 games played, 0-0 draw against Stoke, and two losses. 0-2 vs. Norwich, who absolutely dominated me, and 0-1 against Millwall who I for once dominated.

All-in-all, not a great start. But, I'll play with it for a while, see if results improve.

So far, 3 games played, 0-0 draw against Stoke, and two losses. 0-2 vs. Norwich, who absolutely dominated me, and 0-1 against Millwall who I for once dominated.

All-in-all, not a great start. But, I'll play with it for a while, see if results improve.

Thats unfortunate, which team are you? and have you followed the instructions in OP ?

Thats unfortunate, which team are you? and have you followed the instructions in OP ?

Liverpool. Which, apart from the goalkeeper, have a relatively strong squad. Liverpool may not be the easiest team to manage on FM, but this is getting ridiculous. Also, I have followed the instructions in the OP. My only guess would be that the team still needs to gel with the tactic.

Liverpool. Which, apart from the goalkeeper, have a relatively strong squad. Liverpool may not be the easiest team to manage on FM, but this is getting ridiculous. Also, I have followed the instructions in the OP. My only guess would be that the team still needs to gel with the tactic.

wow, I would expect a team such as Liverpool would have romped using this tactic, hope it improves for you mate, I haven't had a poor start with this yet, currently in a 25 game unbeaten run.

wow, I would expect a team such as Liverpool would have romped using this tactic, hope it improves for you mate, I haven't had a poor start with this yet, currently in a 25 game unbeaten run.

That's what I would think. My pre-season was awesome, only losing one game (1-3 to Dortmund), and winning the rest without conceding. But, I'll give it a shot until I'm either sacked, or it improves. Noticing the success other people have, it's worth it lol.