Ok I just finished my AFC Wimbledon save. I finished second which was good considering I was predicted to finish 17th. I probably would've finished higher if I implemented your tactic earlier on in the season. One of my main problems were goals so i'll probably get a new striker and another midfielder for the new season. Anyway brilliant tactic and keep up the good work.
View attachment 405695View attachment 405697View attachment 405699View attachment 405702

Some decent results there, good luck in League One

So I decided to try your tactic and not because of that, also wanted to start a save with Newcastle. Here are the results so far:View attachment 460446
C- Home F- Away

At the start of the BPL there were some 1-0 wins, pretty hard, but after that, like cheese. The wins vs. Liverpool at home and Arsenal away cracked me up!

Just made a little change, no agressive disarms because there were too much yellow cards. Amazing tactic, good job!

Last edited:
So I decided to try your tactic and not because of that, also wanted to start a save with Newcastle. Here are the results so far:View attachment 405890
C- Home F- Away

At the start of the BPL there were some 1-0 wins, pretty hard, but after that, like cheese. The wins vs. Liverpool at home and Arsenal away cracked me up!

Just made a little change, no agressive disarms because there were too much yellow cards. Amazing tactic, good job!

Nice one mate, no aggressive disarms? do you mean you changed get stuck in to stand off, or just regular tackling?

get used to those results against the big teams haha, heres a number of games I've had against them
View attachment 460445View attachment 460444View attachment 460443View attachment 460442View attachment 460441

I included the Barcelona game at Nou Camp just cos I enjoyed that game

Last edited:
All my bids for him got rejected haha

Hah, not surprising. Also, I think I've finally gotten the tactic to work. Only played three games, but won the all after an equally great season. Fingers crossed.

Also, well done on finishing unbeaten with Newcastle. :D

Well, I never post comments on here but felt I had too! I am tryin this with Liverpool, and so far in the PL played 7 won 7, and beat Arsenal in the LC. So 8 out of 8 with a Liverpool side less Daniel Agger who forced a move to City. Love it!!

I bought in Fernando from Porto as DM cover, got him for 3m. Also loaned in Pepe and bought Honda for 1m. Won 8 out of 8. Also sold Agger to City for 25m and bought Subotic for 10.....

Hah, not surprising. Also, I think I've finally gotten the tactic to work. Only played three games, but won the all after an equally great season. Fingers crossed.

Also, well done on finishing unbeaten with Newcastle. :D

That is excellent news, really glad it has come round for you mate. :)
and thanks

I am now looking into ways of improving the tactic further, some things I have noticed in games which can be better, hopefully over the next couple days I can come back with an update and an improved tactic

I am now looking into ways of improving the tactic further, some things I have noticed in games which can be better, hopefully over the next couple days I can come back with an update and an improved tactic
Looking forward to this!! (H)

callamity, i've tried almost everything from fm-base, and i think that with urs tactic my results are the most consistant.
great work m8!
i made only two tweaks - changed offensive corners (16 goals scored) and team mentality to overload. dominated every single game, even when i lost (this lost with Stoke in league was just a bad luck). average of shoots per game should be smth like 25-30 i think.

it's my BEST season EVER. 33 consecutive wins in Premier League.
i won Premier League, FA Cup, UEFA CL, FIFA World Cup Club, European Supercup, Chairty Shield.
lost only Capital One Cup - because i always play there with my 2nd team and board don't give **** about this ;).
over 100 goals, over 100 points - purely awesome :).

View attachment 460036View attachment 460035View attachment 460034View attachment 460033View attachment 460032View attachment 460031View attachment 460030

I really like this tactic so far. I've only used it for two seasons with two different teams, waay down at the ninth and eight tier of the English league system. The best part of this tactic so far, is how effective the strikers are. I have clocked 220+ hours of FM14 so far and this is the only tactic where I feel that my strikers score enough goals.

First season I was in Wootton Bassett Town in the Hellenic Football League Premier. I managed to get 2nd place, one point from promotion. My main striker got 26 goals in 26 games before he signed for the club on the bottom of the table (where he was benched and stopped scoring... Wtf?).

This season I moved on to Clevedon Town one level up in the league system. I'm currently sitting first, with five games left of the season. My main striker has 34 goals in 36 games in the league. We should get promotion, and I'll hopefully move on to a new team to test this tactic with.

The only drawback I found with this tactic is that, if it doesn't work against an opponent, there isn't really any quick changes I can do to turn the game around. Sometimes it did work to go choose "overload" and just pray for the best. I also tried to change a few things in the team instructions, but wasn't able to change the picture of the game. This might have something to do with my players being comepletely s**t, but you know what I mean...

View attachment 460015View attachment 460016

Rookie ^^

since release of beta i have been playing maybe 15 hours a DAY :D

Haha! Well, I guess my only respone to that would be that I actually have a life outside FM... :p

callamity, i've tried almost everything from fm-base, and i think that with urs tactic my results are the most consistant.
great work m8!
i made only two tweaks - changed offensive corners (16 goals scored) and team mentality to overload. dominated every single game, even when i lost (this lost with Stoke in league was just a bad luck). average of shoots per game should be smth like 25-30 i think.

it's my BEST season EVER. 33 consecutive wins in Premier League.
i won Premier League, FA Cup, UEFA CL, FIFA World Cup Club, European Supercup, Chairty Shield.
lost only Capital One Cup - because i always play there with my 2nd team and board don't give **** about this ;).
over 100 goals, over 100 points - purely awesome :).

View attachment 406830View attachment 406832View attachment 406834View attachment 406837View attachment 406840View attachment 406841View attachment 406842

Very nice season indeed, I think with a team as strong as Man U, pre match training set to attacking movement might give better results in possession and goals scored :)
well done mate.

I really like this tactic so far. I've only used it for two seasons with two different teams, waay down at the ninth and eight tier of the English league system. The best part of this tactic so far, is how effective the strikers are. I have clocked 220+ hours of FM14 so far and this is the only tactic where I feel that my strikers score enough goals.

First season I was in Wootton Bassett Town in the Hellenic Football League Premier. I managed to get 2nd place, one point from promotion. My main striker got 26 goals in 26 games before he signed for the club on the bottom of the table (where he was benched and stopped scoring... Wtf?).

This season I moved on to Clevedon Town one level up in the league system. I'm currently sitting first, with five games left of the season. My main striker has 34 goals in 36 games in the league. We should get promotion, and I'll hopefully move on to a new team to test this tactic with.

The only drawback I found with this tactic is that, if it doesn't work against an opponent, there isn't really any quick changes I can do to turn the game around. Sometimes it did work to go choose "overload" and just pray for the best. I also tried to change a few things in the team instructions, but wasn't able to change the picture of the game. This might have something to do with my players being comepletely s**t, but you know what I mean...

View attachment 406894View attachment 406891

some good standings in the lower leagues also its nice to see this still working for less technical sides.
well done mate