Second season finished and my update and most heartfelt gratitude Mr Callamity as somehow, someway I won the Championship with an above average MK Dons team! Some shrewd signings I must admit particularly my striker who came good, not top scorer by any means but with goals throughout squad they did the job despite me not believing! It was ever so close though! Here's a look at what your amazing tactic has lead me to.View attachment 367334

Second season finished and my update and most heartfelt gratitude Mr Callamity as somehow, someway I won the Championship with an above average MK Dons team! Some shrewd signings I must admit particularly my striker who came good, not top scorer by any means but with goals throughout squad they did the job despite me not believing! It was ever so close though! Here's a look at what your amazing tactic has lead me to.View attachment 619014

well done mate

if you keep this to yourself i will hunt you to the ends of the earth lol

I dunno man, In the test above I won 19 games in a row all quite convincingly, I reloaded the exact same save with the exact same tactic for a second bout of testing and almost threw my pc out the window

View attachment 367243

How the **** can this be an acceptable ME?

I dunno man, In the test above I won 19 games in a row all quite convincingly, I reloaded the exact same save with the exact same tactic for a second bout of testing and almost threw my pc out the window

View attachment 619232

How the **** can this be an acceptable ME?
tell me about it mate i was playing with my san marino save and lost 1-0 to a team i should be winning so reload it and won 8-2 was 6-0 up at halftime i was like wtf but now if i lose i lose might not be happy about it thats better than throwing my laptop lets just hope fm15 is a **** of a lot better

its only an acceptable ME cause of all you tacticmakers putting crazy effort into getting your tactics to work, thank god for you all

tell me about it mate i was playing with my san marino save and lost 1-0 to a team i should be winning so reload it and won 8-2 was 6-0 up at halftime i was like wtf but now if i lose i lose might not be happy about it thats better than throwing my laptop lets just hope fm15 is a **** of a lot better

that's some difference, think this game is just troll based....
View attachment 367241

I continue to buy fm year after year, racking up over 1000 hours of game time each year and I have never witnessed anything as random as this years. I'm with you in the hope fm15 is better. Every patch has been ok, not great but I think that 14.3 is too broken to consistently do anything worth while, no matter how good a tactic is. This is even evident by the testing threads that are up. :(

that's some difference, think this game is just troll based....
View attachment 619237

I continue to buy fm year after year, racking up over 1000 hours of game time each year and I have never witnessed anything as random as this years. I'm with you in the hope fm15 is better. Every patch has been ok, not great but I think that 14.3 is too broken to consistently do anything worth while, no matter how good a tactic is. This is even evident by the testing threads that are up. :(
well keep going with it i have had seasons when i start with 12 wins in a row and think wow this could be the year my sanmarino team win the the league then it goes to **** for a few games then then we go on another run so keep testing see if you can make it work just have to forgret how **** this me is

well keep going with it i have had seasons when i start with 12 wins in a row and think wow this could be the year my sanmarino team win the the league then it goes to **** for a few games then then we go on another run so keep testing see if you can make it work just have to forgret how **** this me is

thats the plan, i'm a *** just now that uni is finished, so till I get myself a comfy wee office job with not much work and alot of money I will be spending all my time battling the inconsistencies till it works propperly

looking good?

what's the shape/player roles

after you update the set pieces i could try testing it for you if you wanna upload it or if it's finished soon/today

looking good?

what's the shape/player roles

after you update the set pieces i could try testing it for you if you wanna upload it or if it's finished soon/today

Still a 4141 mate, couple duty changes and the striker is an advanced forward with move into channels PI.
I have updated the set pieces, I'm still unsure whats best for these, im 8 games without conceding from a set piece, and scored 3 corners.. there has to be a better return out there somewhere from these

Did you quit the game and restart it to get back on that winning form or did you just keep going after the losses? It sometimes feels to me like it depends on the RNG you get which determines your run of form since I've had days where I win every single game, go to bed and come back the next day and it's losses every game.

Did you quit the game and restart it to get back on that winning form or did you just keep going after the losses? It sometimes feels to me like it depends on the RNG you get which determines your run of form since I've had days where I win every single game, go to bed and come back the next day and it's losses every game.

I kept going after the losses, I never quit and reload until it is time to restart testing. I have experienced what you are talking about too, but there is always something you can do to turn it around, sometimes you get lucky and you have an easy cup game like I had to boost confidence.

View attachment 367096

View attachment 367095 View attachment 367094

I think i am about done, I think the only room for improvement now is within the set pieces tab, and I dunno what is best for that the ones I set seem to be working but I think more goals can be scored from corners.

in terms of league goals scored 49 goals in 19 games, if continued would be 98 over the 38 games, its an improvement over the average 80.

If anyone has fully optimal set piece instructions please dont hesitate to let me know, if not I will be running final tests over night and releasing this tomoro.

Since the first patch, three tatics were sucessful in my teams for more than one season, but this one was by far the most consistent tatic on this forum. Led the Wolves to Premier League and won the championship in second season in the first division. So I can't tell you how much I look forward to this new one. :)